23. Moving Day

I get up and head downstairs for breakfast. This morning it's French Toast and Orange Juice. Ray makes the best meals. We all sit down and eat.

Julie, Reggie, Alex, and I head out to the studio to work on some more songs.

*riiing riiing riiing*

"Hi Trisha!" I say.

"Hey, your house is ready to be moved into!"

"Okay great! Thank you so much!" I say, excitedly.

I turn towards the others.

"Guys, the house is ready!" I say, running out the doors, and into the house, then up to my room. I grab my guitars, suitcases, clothes, etc. and start packing.

I hear Julie running up the stairs too. She goes into her room and starts packing too, it takes her longer because she has way more stuff than I do.

We lug all of our stuff into Julie's car. It takes a lot of energy to get it all in, but we did it. We are now on our way to the house. Ray, Alex, and Reggie crammed some stuff in Ray's car too and drove over.

When we got to the house. Me and Julie didn't even bother to bring stuff in yet. We just took each other's hand and ran into the house. We explore every inch of it. I hang out in the music room for about 5 minutes. Then I decide that I should probably help unload.

We take the whole day to do just that. It took forever. But we did it. Me and Julie decide to go to Home Goods and look for some nice decorations. We also go grocery shopping.

We got some paintings, a vase and Dahlias for the dinner table. We bought a dresser and a vanity for our room. For groceries, we got the bare minimum because we were running out of extra cash. We are saving up for a car for me so I set aside a portion of my paycheck for that so I don't have nearly as much to spend on other stuff.

We got bread, butter, eggs, flour, milk, cereal, and some canned foods. We also got some fruit and some other stuff that you would find in a kitchen.

Next thing we know, it's 6:30. So me and Julie sit down in our house. Not just hers, not just mine, but ours.

I help Julie make a frozen pizza. When it's done cooking I set the table and put the pizza on it. I grab two glasses and fill them with water. We sit down and eat our first dinner at our new house. I still can't believe this whole living together situation.

"I can't believe that we are actually living together." I say.

"I know right, who would've thought. A ghost and a girl. Well, ex-ghost." She says, saying the last part with a little giggle.

We finish our dinner and decide to play a card game. Julie picks out Uno. We know that there really should be more than two people playing, but whatever, ya know?

"Yes! I win!" Julie yells out. She does a little victory dance. I laugh and pick up the cards and deal them out again.

She ends up winning 3 more times. I suck at Uno and I'm pretty sure that's why she picked it. But as long as I get to spend time with her, I'm just fine. Damn, I'm really head over heels for this girl. Or should I say simping for her.

We search the TV for some good channels. We finally find something we both like which is The Office. That show never gets old.

I like to think that I am like Jim and Julie is like Pam. Nick would be Roy. In the end, Jim and Pam get together. They end up getting married. I'm just hoping that me and Julie get married some day.

I think she's the one.

Wow! Luke really loves Julie. He admits that he wants to marry her, well, he admits to himself. But that's still a start. Julie is really good at Uno too. Juke seems happy. I think I'm gonna add in some more Relynn and Willex in the next few chapters. Because we can't leave them out, they are too important.

Liz <3