24. Willex and Relynn Time!

Alex's POV...

Willie and I have been together for a couple weeks now and we are really happy. Everyone is so accepting and kind. Right now we are watching a movie in the studio. Julie put in a TV a couple days ago before they moved into their house. It's kind of hard to control with all the different buttons, but we'll figure it out sooner or later.

"Hey Alex, I am getting kind of hungry. I'm gonna go see if there's anything in the house, so you want anything?"

"No, I'm fine. Wait, actually, I feel like pretzels if they have any. Thanks!"

"No problem, honey. Be right back."

He walked off and I smiled. He's perfect, the way he has a little hop in his step as he walks away from someone.

I decide to scroll through my account on Instagram. I've gotten quite good at it since Julie taught me all the stuff about it that she knows. She knows a lot about it, so it was tiring, but I got through it.

I posted a pic of Willie and I from 3 days ago. It instantly got tons of likes and comments.

Today is the 4th of July and I'm excited because I get to spend my first holiday with Willie

Today is the 4th of July and I'm excited because I get to spend my first holiday with Willie. We are gonna watch fireworks, and sit under the stars.

Willie walks back in. Pretzels and all.

"Thanks." I say giving him a kiss on the forehead.

He nods, smiles, then sits down next to me.

About 45 minutes later, we finish the movie. We were about halfway through it, so it didn't take long to finish it. We then decided to go for a walk together. We went shopping for 4th of July outfits.

Reggie's POV...

Flynn and I are shopping for 4th of July outfits. She got a red dress with a blue jacket and white stars. She also decided to get blue heels and a red bandanna. I got a T-Shirt that says USA on it with red white and blue stars all over it. Its plain and simple but I like it.

We went to three different stores just to buy this stuff.

Flynn bought sparklers for tonight for fireworks. I bought popcorn and soda. Alex and Willie were supposed to go get blankets in case it got cold. And Luke and Julie were supposed to get glow bracelets and chairs. Those four are probably doing that right now.

"Hey hun, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back."

"Okay, I'll be in the coffee shop."

I run into a nearby store to go to the bathroom and then I see Luke and Julie.

"Oh hey guys! What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh nothing, just getting the glow bracelets for tonight." Luke said.

"Oh great, me and Flynn already bought the popcorn, soda, and sparklers. I just had to go pee."

"Umm Reg, you're doing the TMI thing again." Julie said.

I quickly realized what she was talking about.

"Oh sorry, umm, see ya later. It's gonna be so fun!" I yelled while running to the bathroom.

I finished and walked to the coffee shop and sat down next to Flynn.

"Hey, I'm back. Did you order anything or are you just sitting here?" I ask.

"I ordered my usual, but they seem to be running kind of slow today, it's pretty busy."

I nod, and pull out my phone to post a picture for instagram. I'm not as good as Alex and Luke, but I'm pretty good at it.

 I'm not as good as Alex and Luke, but I'm pretty good at it

This was a few hours ago, but it still counts right?

Flynn and I head back to the studio once she finishes her coffee. It's just us, so we decide to sit on Luke's couch and watch a movie. Shh, don't tell Luke.