addictive 21+ chapter 3

(Warning ⚠️ these part contain mature content if you r not comfortable don't read?? Read on your own risk nd those who r reading jst prepare your holy water)

Y/n: y.......you

???: Miss me? smirk 😏

Y/n: leave me taehyung your grip is strong, U r hurting me.

Jk: hyung wat r doing, Leave her hand.

Jimin: yeah taehyung leave her hand, Why r u behaving like these.

Y/n: what the hell taehyung,? What's wrong with you, what do you want? What do you want huh??

Taehyung: you.

Y/n: wtf leave my hand?? (((I don't know why I am shouting at him, I admit his grip is strong but I feel safe around him, I think I have gone mad, Ahhh what the heck is he doing with me is he doing some sort of black magic on me or what)))

Namjoon: taehyung leave her now.

Jin: taehyung didn't u hear what ur hyungs were saying leave her now.

Jennie: oppa why r u doing these to her, Leave her.

Taehyung :**shout**noooooooo, Leave her no fu*cking way.

Y/n pov
I flinched by his sudden outburst
The whole room is silent everyone is shocked including his brother, They know what happened to him they r shocked because all these happen after all these years, They know tht the more they stop him the more he get angry nd truth to be told they are all afraid of taehyung angry self he is scary as hell when he get angry, they never wanted to see tht self again so they didn't say anything coz they know it's the right way to handle him by giving him some time to calm down.

Y/n: tae..... Hy...ung

Taehyung: nd u stop fucking saying my name, don't u think we have somethings to explain.

He said While looking at my lips nd biting his own lower lips nd in a second he started draging me out of the class.

Jennie is going to follow them but Namjoon stops her.

Namjoon: no Jennie don't be stupid, You'll made him more angry nd u know we don't want tht.

Jennie: but oppa y/n she didn't do anything, What if he hurts her.

Namjoon: don't worry about her she'll be fine, They just need to talk it out, Nd u know taehyung very well, he never forces anyone to do something against their will. What we have to worry about is his condition, He didn't react like that for so many years, How he react like these all of sudden.

Jimin jungkook: are u sure hyung?iam very worried about her.

Namjoon nodded

Jin: yahh namjoon is right we know him very well, He'll not hurt her, There's no way he'll hurt her, I think he jst need some space to talk about morning.

Mark: but iam still worried about her i think I should go nd check.

Mark is about to leave but Jennie stop him

Jennie: I know u r worried, we all are worried, But trust me if you go and he sees you there following him all hell will lose it breaks.

Mark: thats y iam worried what If he did something wrong to her, What if... (He got cut of.. by jennie)