her lies 21+

⚠️ warning ⚠️
Smut ahead read at your own risk
⚠️ warning⚠️

Y/n: indeed you surprise me baby .. nd we miss you too..

Taehyung hummed in satisfaction nd started to kiss her neck softly while pulling her more closer towards him.. while chanting only one word while kissing her..

Taehyung : I love you..

He didn't want even a lil bit of space between them... like she'll disappear if he'll let her go. He is nuzzling more in her neck while take her sweet sent which he missed desparately.. He missed her like a mad person.. nd finally after all those suffering he finally find his heaven.. his y/n , his sanity.

Y/n: I love you too baby...

Y/n said softly while smiling Taehyung smile after hearing her reply... Nd Started to suck her neck softly nd smoothly .. y/n closed her eyes due to the sensation. She is feeling so overwhelmed ,, tht she is confused tht it's really happening or if she is dreaming , nd if she is dreaming she didn't wish to wake up.. coz hell she missed him so much nd after all those stressing days she spent without taehyung nd now she finally feels relaxing nd calm under her taehyung's soft touch... She closed her eyes nd moaned softly when taehyung add his teeth nd started to suck nd bite her neck softly

Y/n : ta..e mmmmmgg

Taehyung : fuck you can't even imagine how much I miss your moans for me...

He said in a mere whisper but it is audible enough for y/n to listen.. a blush crept over her cheeks.. she started to take heavy breath when taehyung hands started to travel over his body.. his cold nd slender fingers making his way towards her thigh nd Started to creased her thighs softly but sensually.. she can feel taehyung's bulge poking her thighs , this add a deep red colour to her cheeks..

Taehyung : what are you doing to me baby.. don't be these hot nd irresistible it's hard to control you know.. ahhh fuck I jst want to eat you all at once..

He said seductively coming closer to her ear lobe before licking her ear lobe nd biting it slowly...

Y/n : th..n do..n't

Y/n didn't know how those words left her lips.. taehyung Stop what he was doing after listening her sinful confession , a confession which is doing sinful things to him , he could feels his dick twitched.. he slowly turns her nd made her laid on her back.. nd slowly hover over her..

Taehyung : eager one aren't we??

Taehyung said with an smirk while creasing her neck softly... Y/n closed her eyes in shy.. but after sometime taehyung notice something in her neck nd his hands stop at an instant nd his eyebrows arched in an frown.. when she feels no movement from taehyung she opens her eyes curiously jst to see taehyung staring at something ,, her eyes widened in realization nd shock .. nd she instantly cover her neck... fuck how could she forgot about it.. at morning she cover it up very well.. but she didn't do any makeup to cover it at night coz she didn't know tht taehyung will come..

it's not like she'll hide all those incidents which happened in taehyung's absence , hell no she believes in a relationship with no secret..coz according to her the more you keep secrets the more you are pushing tht person away from you.. nd in the end when those secrets get revealed you'll completely lost tht person trust nd love... So she is sure for one thing tht one day she'll tell taehyung everything but she needs some time to think the right way to tell him everything without making him angry nd jealous.. but she didn't plan tht day to come these early..