taehyung killed her.

Y/n: no you don't have the right to come near me ?? you allready lost the right?? Go back to your wife taehyung thts where you belong.. not here..

y/n says without any expression.. but her pain can be heard in her voice..her voice is harsh yet painful at the same time?? Nd as soon as those words left her lips everyone look at her with shock... What the hell she is talking about.. is she gone mad.. this kind of look is visible in jin nd jimin face.. but taehyung lee nd namjoon are having different expression??

Taehyung : ba..by ....

That's all he managed to say,, it's like words get stuck in his throat,, he didn't have any words to say..

Jimin: what the hell are you saying?? Who told you these ?? It's all nonsense,,??..

Jimin said trying to defend taehyung coz what y/n is saying is totally useless?? Taehyung has a wife?? Tht the most ridiculous joke he have ever heard of ?? Coz as long as he knows for God sake taehyung didn't even get married how the hell in the earth he'll have a wife,, we can't blame jimin for thinking like tht coz jimin didn't know the truth??

Jin : princess, it's all bullshits don't believe in those physcopath words? He is only trying to play with us,,

Jin said trying to calm her down,, but her next word leave him in shock

Y/n : are you sure , Kim soek jin,, do you really think you know your brother tht much,, is iam telling anything wrong Kim namjoon nd Lee min hoo..

She didn't even look at them while saying those words her eyes are only on Kim taehyung... Nd her these harsh rply is enough to tell them tht y/n is not y/n anymore,, coz she never called them with their name,, but now she is calling them with their full name like they are completely stranger to her..

Taehyung killed her

Jimin : how are talking to your oppa princess ?? It's not the way to talk to them..

Jimin Said in an stern voice,,he didn't like the tone she is using..

Y/n: are you sure park jimin iam the y/n whom you used to know?? I think you don't know tht..

She paused for a moment before continuing..

Y/n : tht y/n who you used to know is dead?? Your brother killed her with his lies nd betrayal..

She again paused nd her glare at taehyung become more intense as she continued..

Y/n : is iam saying anything wrong Kim taehyung..

Y/n asked him but she get no response?? Nd even what will he say he has nothing to say..

Jin : why the fuck are you guys silent for God sake say something..

Jin shouted at lee nd namjoon who are keeping silent all these time?? They look at each other before looking down on the ground due to the guilt.. nd thts the time reality hit both jimin nd jin like train

Jimin : hyung don't tell me it's true?? Taetae it's all a prank right ??

Jimin come forward nd yanked taehyung by his collar..

Jimin : why the fuck are you silent you asshole?? Tell her it's not true..

Jimin shouted at taehyung but taehyung keeps looking at y/n with hurt expression,, y/n is also looking at him but her expression has no emotions nothing..

Jin : don't tell me it's all true ?? Nd you guys know it?? How could you betray us like these..

Jin shouted at his brothers he is feeling disgusting by their deeds?? Specially namjoon he didn't expect this from namjoon,, coz namjoon was more sensible nd responsible thn all of them..