prom pt 1

Taehyung pov

It's been 1 week we didn't talk ?? Nd yess iam still mad at her?? But I miss her like hell?? But what she said to me the last time we talked it's still hurting me?? She said I think of her as a toy?? Really ??

So I decided I'll prove her wrong about these ?? But it's hard to control myself whenever iam around her?? It's not like I only think of sex but whenever I see her I want to feel each nd every inch of her?? Nd love her in every possible way??

I want her to understand tht she belongs to me her each nd every part belongs to only me?? Iam so frustrated about everything thts going on I can't meet her ?? See her ?? Feel her??

I have tried everything to relieve my stress but nothing is working?? I even sleeping with Irene from last week The day y/n nd me last talked ?? I also slept with some other girls ?? but still it's not working?? Before she come to my life sex is like a stress reliever to me??

It's always works when ever iam stress out?? But now it's not working at all?? No matter with whom iam I can't stop thinking about her?? It's not like iam trying to forget y/n?? No thts not the case??

Iam jst trying to relax myself?? I want to forget all those words which she said last time we talked?? But nothing is working?? No Matter how hard I try to forget those words its keep ringing in my mind everytime like an Fucking damn alarm clock ??

Fuck I don't know what iam doing anymore?? But sleeping with someone else Is not wrong ryt coz no matter with whom I slept with my heart belongs to only her ?? So it's not called cheating right?? Coz I have done these before she comes to my life so it's not a problem if I'll do it again?? I am not sharing my love with anyone else ??

Today is our prom night ?? I really want to attend this with her but we both are going with someone else?? I can't wait to see her ?? I have arrived at the location all of my brothers are here?? Expect kook he went to pick her up?? I am really jealous of kook right now?? But I cnt show ??

Iam trying my best to act normal?? But I don't know for how long I'll be able to act like these?? I wish today we solve our problem instead making it worst?? I am waiting for her but she didn't arrive?? Ahhh what they are doing ??

What take them too long to come?? Iam angry jealous?? All kinds of thoughts are there in my mind?? But it's only my thoughts right?? I have to control my thoughts?? I trust her last time when I let my thoughts take over me ?? I almost lost her?? I don't want to repeat it again ?? I know she loves me ?? So I have to trust her??

Kkkk taehyung may be they struck on traffic they must be on there way?? There's nothing going on between them??

I take a deep breath to shrugged off all those negative thoughts ?? Nd focus on the door ?? Waiting for her??

Meanwhile Y/n pov

Iam all ready to go ?? I truly want to go with taehyung but iam going with kookie?? It's not like iam not happy ?? Iam happy tht iam going with kookie he is truly my best friend?? I really enjoyed his company?? But I miss taehyung?? It should be totally different if he is the one with whom iam going with??

Kookie text me tht he arrived ?? He is waiting for me outside?? I should leave now??

Y/n outfit