please help me

I was crying hard we both cried our heart out while the whole conversation i could feel the pain in his voice, he is in so much pain, Same goes to me, I tried to call him back continuously but no answers, I was waiting for his reply, Then I heard my door bell, I run towards the door nd open it, It's him. It's taehyung.

He pushed me inside and started kissing me hungrily and closed the door with his hand as he pinned me to the door and started kissing me harshly sucking and biting my lips, like he is punishing me for something.

Taehyung: why did you hurt me? am I not enough for u, Is Iam not good enough for you, Is my love not enough for u?

He asked Between his desperate kisses.

Y/n: baby please calm down please.. Listen to me. Please..

He pulled away from the kiss and looked into my eyes his face is only inches away from me, he is looking like a total mess, his eyes were red full with tears, messy hair, trembling lips, he is not in a good shape, he is hurt just like me.

Taehyung : why,? why? Fucking why baby why?

he punched the door harshly

I immediately hold his face and look into his eyes, His eyes are red nd puffy he's whole face is red now we both are crying.

Y/n: please listen to me, There's nothing between Jungkook and me, He is just my friend.

I  said while crying hard.

Taehyung: thn what the fuck he is doing here till these late night? Didn't u tell me that you are tired, All those r fucking excuses to spend some time with him, All those are fucking excuses so that you can fuck him.

He shouted in anger nd pain, as tears keep streaming from his eyes.

Y/n: no..no its not what you think, Please calm down baby, I promise I'll explain everything.

I shouted back to him to listen to my explanation.

Taehyung : you know I trust u so much, I let u do what u want to do even if I was not kkkk with it, But you jst broke my trust, You broke me y/n, You fucking broke me very bad.

He shouted in anger nd pain didn't giving me any chance to explain. He just keep blaming me.

Y/n: baby i know I lied to u, Nd thts wrong, But trust me I never cheated on u, From the day i know u you, i only love u baby, I didn't even think of giving ur place to anyone, Not in my heart nor in my bed, it's always you, Please believe me please..  

I cupped his face, to make him look at my eyes, which is the proof of my each and every word.

Taehyung : thn why u hurt me huh? Why u always make me feel like these? I am afraid of losing u, I am afraid of seeing u with someone else, just tell me you still love me, jst tell me that I am the only one you will love forever, I just can't live without you, I just can't, without u I'll die baby, I'll die,  Please don't kill me, Please be with me, i want to live with u forever, I don't want to die, Please help me please help me.

He begged me to save him, but did he know that he is my life, my love , my soul, my everything, my life started from him and it will end with him, always him, just him, only him.

Y/n : baby you'll never lose me, You think i can live without u huh? No i can't, maybe even if I take my breath I'll not be alive, Please don't talk about dying, It hurts u know, The thought of you being hurt kills me, Please.. just please..

I begged him to stop, i just can't bear the thought of losing him, i just can't.

He smashed his lips on mine and started kissing me passionately, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me more closer leaving no space between us and I kissed him back, with everything I had for him, love, care, logging,

We were both crying throughout the kiss, It was full of love, We almost lost each other due to a mere misunderstanding,

Now We r feeling each other telling each other how much we love each other, nd we r together. We have each other.

Taehyung: baby I am feeling insecure, I am feeling lost, Please make me feel secure, Please let me know you r still craving for me and you'll always crave only for me, Please let me know that only my touch can drive u crazy, But these time i don't want to have sex i want to made love with you, Will you?

He said while kissing me softly.

To be continued.....