what if I want u as my breakfast

Y/n: iam sorry

Taehyung: it's kkk princess, nd what about the first thing, What r u thinking about?

He said in a Calm tone..

Y/n: I was thinking about
Jennie.

I said in a Worried tone..

Taehyung: hmm what about her?

he asked with an hummed.

Y/n: see Jennie is like my sister, and I feel bad about lying to her about our relationship, What if she finds out later from someone else, I don't want to tell others coz I want them to accept me as a friend before accepting me as ur girlfriend, But Jennie she is allready my friend, So we can tell her, Hmm only if u don't mind.

I finished looking at him for his reaction. He hugged me happily and started cheering like an excited kid

Taehyung: thank you, thank you so much, Nd why should I mind huh, You don't know how much happy iam, Ahhhhhhh

he said joyfully..

Y/n: really.

I said with a smile as he nodded his head vigorously with a smile.

Taehyung: yess we should really tell her before she sells u out for a date with kook or someone else.

He said in an irritated way.

Y/n: you know about it?

I said with a serious face, i really didn't accept him to know these.

Taehyung: you also know..Why don't you tell me huh..

He frowned at his statement.

Y/n: yeah she used to tell me to date any one of you and to become her sister in law.

Taehyung: that lil devil, You know he asked kook to go on a date with you.

He pouted at the end, such a big baby he is

Y/n: really she really did it??

I was really amazed by his words, i really didn't know about it..

Taehyung: yeah today only I found out, How could she asked my own brother to date my own girlfriend, Tht makes me think did she really is my sister or we adopt her or what.

He said in a serious tone..

Y/n : come on tae she doesn't know about us.

I said with a calm tone.

Taehyung: yeah u r right, But now she'll know so I don't have to worry about her to set u up with someone.

He smiled at his own statement like he is the happiest kid in the whole world.

Y/n: but I am confused about how to tell her about all these, You know it's all of a sudden,

I said as my mind keeps running to find a way to tell her..

Taehyung: you want some help hmmmm??

he asked while wiggling his eyebrows..

I nodded

Taehyung: kkkk let's go iam hungry, But first let's go take a bath

he said while getting out of bed.

Y/n: hmmmmm

He picked me up bridal style we both took a shower together, Nd he chose my outfit as he doll me up.

These is what he chose

Taehyung: wow fuck.. u still look hot as fuck in these simple outfit

He said in an amazed tone, while licking his lower lips. The next thing i know he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.

Taehyung: what do you think about having a 2nd round 😉

huh he whispered in my ear seductively biting my ear lobe.

I pushed him

Y/n: yaahh you pervert r u always these horny huh.

I said while blushing hard.

Taehyung: only for u baby girl

he pecked on my nose, and wink at me.

Y/n: let's go we have to make breakfast as well.

I said while trying to get out of his grip.

Taehyung: what if I said that I want to eat u for my breakfast.

He said seductively while biting his lower lips.

To be continued.......