you deserve this you monster

Warning ⚠️

This chapter contain self harm , if you are sensitive to these topic please don't read it ...

This time reality stuck him like lightening ?? His whole world crash infront of his eyes ?? Y/n last words keep ringing in his ear ?? We miss you ?? We miss you ??

Taehyung: What have I done ?? My... baby ?? My baby ?? She... She.... Is.. preg..... No tht can't .. tht.. means... I hurt ...my baby.. my.. baby... I...

He keeps mummering with an horror expression.. He came out of his thoughts when he feels y/n hands falling from his cheeks ??

Taehyung : baby wake up please please please please don't do this to me ? I am a monster , I treat you like this, my baby ,, our baby , please wake up for our baby , please , I can't lost any one of you , I'll die ,I want you, please kill me nd leave me, please wake up I'll not let anything happens to you ?? To our baby ??

He make y/n lie down on the bed nd get up from the bed ?? Nd searched for his mobile nd call one particular number.. nd after 5 to 6 ring she finally pick up ??

On call

Taehyung: dr lin it's an emergency ...please come here as soon as possible please I beg you ?? ..y/n...she...

He can't even say what he has done with her ?? The only thing he can do is cry ?? He break down ??

Lin: what happened ?? Kk first calm down taehyung I'll be there in a min send me the address ??

End of the call

He hang up the call nd send his location to lin ?? He wore his pants Nd shirt ??Nd make y/n wear something lose ?? Thts when he again saw those harsh marks From closely, blood on her lower part , now he is afraid what if he allready kill...no no tht can't be happen he pulled his hair in frustration??

Taehyung : ahhhhhh... You fucking monster .... Ahhhhh

He yelled at the top of his lungs Nd again breakdown in tears , angry he is angry with himself , he can't forgive himself for what he did ?? He hate himself ?? He stands up nd started to destroy everything ?? He started to break every thing ??He punched the mirror several times ?? Blood started to fall from his hands ?

But he didn't feel pain instead he feel satisfied ?? He is satisfied tht he hurt himself for hurting his baby ?? He is satisfied tht he punished the person who dare to hurt his baby ?? He take the broken pieces of glass nd slash down the sharp edge of the glass in his forearm which results to a deep cut ?? Blood started to ooze down from his hands?? He smiled in satisfaction ??

Nd again keep that sharp edge on his forearm nd this time he let the sharp edge go deep inside his forearm nd he slowly pulled it down ?? He could feel the sharp edge cutting his flesh ?? But he didn't show any painful expression instead he smiled in satisfaction ?? It's like he is not hurting himself instead he is hurting someone else who dare to hurt his baby his y/n?? Yes tht the exact thing he is thinking ?? He is punishing the monster who dare to touch her , hurt her ..

Taehyung : you deserve these you fucking monster ?? You dare to hurt my baby ? My y/n you deserve these monsters you deserve these ?? From now on I'll give you a deep cut each nd every night thts remind you of your sins you fucking monster

Taehyung said these to no one but himself ? Blood started to flow from his hands ?? Pieces of glass are still present in his knuckles ?? He keeps cutting his forearm ?? He himself don't know how many cuts he have given himself ??He was about to cut another cut ?? but he stop as the door bell ring ??