price of loving him

Warning ⚠️

These part contain smut nd abusive behaviour if you feel uncomfortable with any of those topics nd plz skip these chapter ...  Nd those who are going to read I hope these chapter didn't disappoint you

Author pov

She placed her both hands on either sides of his cheeks in order to calm him down??

Y/n: baby please .... Listen to me ,, iam all your please ?? Please calm down for me plzz..

He shook his head desperately in a no Still trying to hold his tears

Taehyung : no , no you are lying ?? You want to leave me thts why you are ignoring me you ...yo...

He couldn't complete his words nd cried hard ?? Y/n feel a pang in her heart while seeing taehyung in these state?? She take a deep breath before continuing her words ??

Y/n: look at me baby ?? Look iam all yours ?? Iam not lying ?? Plzz believe me ?? I love you baby I love you so much..

He stare at y/n for some time with an unknown expression?? nd in a matter of seconds he start laughing like a physco ?? Nd after sometime those laugh get replaced by something dark nd physcotic

Taehyung: if you are really all mine thn why are you so desperate for others dick ?? Why are you whoring around ?? Is iam not fucking you good enough ?? Is iam not satisfying you ?? Thts why you are whoring around ?? Thats why you are begging for jungkook dick?? You fucking slut???

He yell at the top of his lungs ?? Hurt , betrayal, pain , broken heart all those emotions are visible in his face Now y/n is confused between both of them who is more hurt taehyung or she herself ?? She is confused that who is hurting whom ?? Is taehyung is hurting her or she is hurting taehyung ?? Tears keep threatening to fall from taehyung's eyes and on the other hand y/n is crying hard ??

For a second taehyung eyes softened nd y/n understand tht her taehyung is calming down .. her taehyung is coming back ?? Her taehyung with who she falls in love with?? Her taehyung who loves and care about her more thn anything ?? Her taehyung who takes care of her like she is made of glass who'll get break with one hard touch ?? Taehyung's grip on his shoulder loosen ?? Theirs a pin drop silence ?? Nd in a matter of seconds her emotions vanished ?? maybe today is the worst day of her life ??

As y/n, phone continuously started to vibrate with calls and messages from jungkook??Everything vanished in a matter of seconds ??

Y/n's Mobile notification

30 misscall s from kookie

5 misscall s from Jennie

6 misscall s  from mark

Kookie: why are you not picking up the call princess , are you allright ?? Cl me when you'll get time ??

Kookie: iam worried about you princess ?? If you are in problem or you need me plz cl me back to let me know you are all right ?? Don't forget iam always there for you??

That's it Those soft eyes , those care , everything vanished in a matter of second?? All Those emotions get replaced by something dangerous something physcotic ?? Taehyung chuckled.. like a mad person nd repeat one of those txt..

Taehyung : princess he chuckled if you need me call me back he chuckled more awwww did you hear tht baby ?? Did you hear ?? He chuckled darkly he called you Princess how careing my lil bro is isn't he ?? So he is taking care of your all needs ?? Awwww so sweet of him??