did you regret it

It's been 2 Days since y/n get discharged from the hospital , nd started to live with taehyung nd his hyung ... Why ?? It's a very long story.... So from where should I begin .. yeah so the day when y/n get discharged .. taehyung bring her in his home nd said .. since my baby wants his/her appa's warmth you can't live alone.. either you live here with me or I'll live in your apartment with you So the decision is yours ...

Y/n said tht she'll manage nd there's no need for anyone to move in .. but taehyung nd his stubborn ass , so at Last after thinking of all the possibilities she give up nd agree to stay with taehyung ... 1st she doesn't want to make taehyung worry all the time , nd 2nd she didn't want taehyung to move in with her in her apartment coz she doesn't want for taehyung to leave his siblings nd live with her ,, she knows taehyung bond with their siblings is very strong a mere distance doesn't matter but still they used to live together since they are child nd now she doesn't want to be the reason for them to live Separately ...

So now here she is in taehyung's bed with him while cuddling each other .. from tht day on taehyung became more clingy nd over protective , he never left her side always cling to her like a kola..

Yes kola thts the new Nick name he got from the way he is behaving..

But yesterday Jennie has enough she also wants to spend some time alone with y/n but taehyung nd his stubborn ass didn't leave y/n alone it's not like she has some deep secret which she can't share with her oppa no its not the case .. but she also has some private girls talk nd something which girls normally talk about which she can't talk in front of her oppa but her oppa is being himself clingy nd all .. sometime she doubt tht is y/n is pregnant or taehyung.. she knows tht taehyung is a male nd he can't get pregnant but the way he is behaving tells otherwise..

But Jennie is Jennie she is not going to give up tht easily ... So she text y/n to meet her In kitchen after taehyung sleep ...

At 7:00 am in the kitchen..

nd as soon as taehyung sleep y/n went to meet her ..nd when she reach there she saw Jennie is sitting in the kitchen on a stool... Nd placing her hands on the island while lee is making coffee... As y/n enter while coughing a lil to get their attention nd she succeed in doing tht both of them look at her nd Jennie run towards her hug her with a warm smile while saying good morning babe , nd y/n gladly wish her back with the same smile,...

Lee : wow ... Wow ... Look who comes here .. it's pleasure to see you alone , where's you taehyung ,, oppssi my mistake I mean where is your kola ... Where did you left him...

Lee asked teasingly... Which make y/n whine like a child..

Y/n : not you oppa , you are also teasing me like other , I'll not talk to you...

Y/n said with a pout nd lee chuckled seeing her like this he comes closer ..Yes y/n nd lee become really close , for y/n lee is like an brother figure , he is really an interesting nd friendly person so it didn't take them any long to come closer

Lee : what am I telling any lies,,.. I jst ask curiously ... Coz I thought your baby wants her/his appa's warmth ..

Lee again tease her nd in return y/n hit his shoulder still pouting... Yes that's what taehyung is saying 24 ×7.. tht I can't leave her alone my baby want her/his appa's warmth but the truth is more thn his baby needs his warmth he needs to feel his babies warmth... Lee pinch her cheeks softly nd said...

Lee : kkk I'll stop , stop pouting ,... will you drink something tea or juice ,

y/n smile nd nodded her head in a yes nd went with Jennie to sit ..they went nd sitting on the chair placed besides the island of the kitchen nd talking about something nonsense like they always do ... But their nonsense talk get interrupted when an warm hand warp around y/n waist nd someone backed hug her, nd she knows who tht someone is.... Tht someone is non other than her kola ... Opps I mean taehyung.... Taehyung kiss her shoulder softly nd nuzzled on her neck. Like he haven't seen her for years..