your soul

Warning ⚠️

This chapter contain violence.. if you are sensitive to this topic don't read the last few parts.. Nd if you are homophobic thn leave the last few parts... I hope you enjoy this chapter..

Flashback

At 9:30 at cafeteria..

Here in the cafeteria there they are sitting new trasfer students hot topic of the day.. they transfer here 3 days ago nd became the hottest topic to talk about ofcourse after the legendary Kim's brothers the whole campus are talking about them.. one of them is mark friend brother nd remaining are his brother friends but they know each other really well coz they spend their teen age year together in u.s before mark come to korea for his studies..

they planned together to come here for higher studies .. they are also going to follow mark but they didn't made it at that time due to some problems going on in there family business but they promised to come as soon as they solve it so now after everything is settled they are here as they promised.. Chen, eun, mark, kai ,nd seon they used to be inseperable from there teen age but due to some circumstances mark came here first but thts all past what matters now is they all are together again after all those times. They look innocent but don't lost in their innocent looks coz they used to be the most notorious group in there school..

Mark: Chen hyung... Why are smirking like this.. what dare you guys have given to eun hyung

Chen smirk after hearing mark chanting the same question for god knows how many times... he look at him mischievously nd said..

Chen: you'll find very soon have some patience , baby boy..

Chen said nd tap mark face in a teasing way in return mark slap his hand away nd Said irritatedly..

Mark: iam not a baby boy , stop calling me tht , dare to Call it once..nd .

Chen cut him off nd said..

Chen: nd what you'll do, baby boy.. beat me up .. If you forget thn let me remind you .. iam a black belt try if you want ??

Nd here they go with their daily routine.. bickering at each other, thts what best friends do , didn't it?? Nd yup mark is the smallest one in these groups nd seon is the eldest one he is also the member of this group but he is allready graduated.. nd remaining are older thn mark.. so they used to call him baby boy jst to tease him.. mostly Chen.. there bickering stop when kai speak , he was silent all these time enjoying there bickering he is like a silent killer silent but violent..

Kai: here you go, go eun time for your dare..

Kai said with an mischievous smirk while pointing towards the entrance where there was a girl in white jeans and peach Colour top.. thts the dare for eun white..

Flashback

Actually the main story starts from yesterday night when they went to club for chilling out except mark he didn't join them coz he slept early,, thts what he said to them as an excuse.... nd they started to play truth or dare.. so after so many rounds its eun nd kai turn.. nd eun give kai to flirt for 5 min with the first person who enters the club.. kai was eager for the dare he hopes for a hot girl to enter but due to his disappointment an old man enters. He looked at the old man in horror nd back to his friends who are at the verge of burst into laughter..

Kai:no fucking way Iam not going to do tht...

Kai said with an ewww look ?? He feels like wants to vomit just with the mere thought of flirting with an old man,, fuck for god sake he is straight a's ruler