precious

Jungkook pov

I came here to apologize to her about that geon matter, I was trying to apologize from that incident day but I didn't get a chance, I just feel bad that I dragged her in my shit, It's not her fault what happened between me and my ex.

I shouldn't have involved her in all these, It's all my fault, so today I came here to apologize but she is not at her home, One of her neighbours said that she is on her part time job, I thought to go there but I don't have the address, and the neighbour aunty also don't know.

So I decided to wait here, I can't delay it anymore, The faster the better, I sit here and play with my phone to kill some time, I didn't know when I fall asleep, I woke up when i hear someone is calling my name as soon as i open my eyes to see. I saw her.

And now I am taking a hot water bath, After taking a 1 hr bath and wearing my old clothes, I went outside, I am feeling much better now, She looks at me with a genuine smile, and I smiled back

Y/n: r u done? How r u feeling now?

Jungkook: yeah iam feeling well, Thank for letting me take a bath, i really needed one, i Guess.

Y/n: no no it's the least I can do, Here come and eat something.

I didn't argue, and why should I , I am damn hungry, We both eat peacefully and now I am having my coffee while talking to her I told her everything, I also appolize, She said it's not my fault and she is not angry with me, Now i feel relieved, I also told her the real reason, Nd what she told me made me feel happy.

Y/n: you know jungkook you r very precious, You r so precious to cry for someone who doesn't deserve u, Crying is not a bad thing if u cry for someone who loves u, care for u nd who deserve u, But crying for someone who doesn't deserve u is a waste of time, I wish one day you'll definitely find someone who truly deserve each nd every drop of ur tears, She always made u cry out of happiness.

She said with a genuine smile.

After hearing that I truly feel relieved, It's nice to talk to her, She is really a nice person.

Jungkook : yeah u r right, Thnkz for ur advice i am. Feeling much better now.

I give her my Bunny smile.

We talk for some more time nd I didn't know when I fall asleep in the sofa.

Y/n pov

He apologized to me about what happened at the cafeteria, I told him that it's not anyone's fault and I am not mad at him, He told me about his ex, I tried to comfort him and we talked for a while until he fall asleep.

He must be tired? I don't want to disturb him, I went to my room and brought one blanket and covered him properly with the blanket, after Turning off the lights and I went to my room to sleep, I feel so tired now, It's already 2am.

Jungkook pov

when I opened my eyes and I found myself sleeping on the sofa, I checked my phone, Shit it's 4:am I have so many misscalls from my hyung they must be worried about me, I didn't tell him that I was here, They'll definitely kill me, i should leave, I went to her room to check on her, she is sleeping, so i write her a note and stick it in her table nd left from there.

To be continued..