who killed the mother

Let's the begin the game...

Both said at unison while smirking at eachother..

Again there's a silent for few seconds coz both are busy in giving each other an death glare nd throwing dagger at each other,, a dagger with a sweet smile.. sweet poison.. but taehyung didn't like to give sweet warnings,, he is bold in whatever he do so he decided to break the silence..

Taehyung : so the offer still valid or its a fake proposal from starting..

Taehyung Said with an smirk.. yes he hear there conversation while they are on there way to the auditorium.. coz the whole auditorium is echoing by devil's voice.. as today is Sunday nd no one is there in college expect them..

Unknown : indeed I never turn back from my words..

He replied with an smile..

Taehyung : thts good coz if you'll turn back from your words.. thn I'll not let you to be alive for saying any other word..

Taehyung paused for a few seconds before taking a step forward with an dark smirk as he continued his words..

Taehyung : I don't know about you but.. I never back off from my words.. so are you ready to take the risk..

Taehyung said with an smile but his tone is different.. it's like he is giving warning to him..

Unknown : you should ask the risk if he is ready to take me.. coz risk is the one who is afraid of me..

He replied with an sacrastic tone..

Taehyung : over confidence aren't you.. but it's dangerous for health if you'll show such confidence in front of the me.. coz here iam in control nd I'll always be..

Taehyung said with an confident tone nd take a step back while tilting head to the right side with an dark smirk..

Unknown: but not always.. coz sometimes what we think is not the reality.. nd yeah over confidence definately kills.. coz sometimes due to your overconfidence you'll underestimate others nd think you are in control.. but the truth will be is tht..

He paused nd bring his face  forward to the camera as he continued..

Unknown : the only reason you are feeling like you are in control coz you are being controlled by someone.. nd tht someone will be so good in manipulating you tht you'll Live in the delusional world the he has created in which he makes you believe tht you are the one who is in control but all along its a mere delusion a mere lie created by him.. nd the day you'll come out of the delusions you'll find out tht you have lost your everything... So be careful.. nd be sure..

He said nd tilt his head to left side.. just opposite to taehyung...

Taehyung : are you done with your lecture.. coz I am getting bore. If you are not going to play the game thn shall I go nd come back tomorrow for listening your remaining lectures.. anyways tomorrow is colledge so you can continue you lecture tomorrow.. Ahhh Fuck I really underestimated you.. I thought you have some jam but nahhh.. you are also like others jst talk nd talk nothing else..

Taehyung said in an mocking tone he is really enjoying it?? Ahhh no one has ever challenged him.. he is the first.. but he'll make sure tht he'll be the last.. he love challenges but he never find someone who can challenge him openly.. but at last he find someone ,, so he'll make the full of it.. he is relieved tht he listens to his hyung nd didn't bring y/n with him.. so tht he can be himself without any filters or anything.. just be himself,, jst the monster he is.. nd he also didn't want to show his opponents his weakness...