meant to be broken

Continuation of previous chapter

Did did.. he really cheated on me... She gather every last bit of courage she have nd finally decided to ask him directly instead of making assumptions.. she closed her eyes for a min to gather correct words.. nd then she feels a soft lips on her lips.. she opened her eyes due to the sudden action nd look at taehyung who is looking at her with the same love , softness nd care.. nd she get her answers.. thts all she wants to know.. sometimes your actions speak better than any words can..

nd taehyung gentle nd soft action showing her tht how much he loves her.. she can feel his love.. what a stupid girl iam to even think tht he'll ever cheat on me.. she mentally scolded herself for being an easy target for others trick.. she smiles between the kiss nd closed her eyes too taehyung did the same ... The kiss was soft gentle nd full of love.. taehyung suck her lips softly,, didn't want to hurt her..

Taehyung : I promise I only love you baby.. nd I'll never hurt you baby.. I love you so so much.. please trust me baby..

Taehyung said desperately.. making her believe in his words which is true.. he truly loves her nd can do anything to not hurt her.. but the way he is doing all these is so wrong.. but who'll make him understand tht.. coz for him everything is fair in love an war?? Thts the only way he knows to love someone.. he kissed him softly yet passionately y/n nodded between the kiss, taehyung feel relieved tht she again believes him nd now she'll not leave him..

their kiss started to heat up when y/n snake her hands on his neck nd hair.... pulling him more closer deepening nd the kiss.. taehyung lightly push her on the bed nd hover over her.. still kissing her with passion.. while mummering I love you continuously.. he pulled away when he feels the need to breath.. he put his forehead into her..eyes closed both are taking heavy breaths.. he take y/n Hand nd put it on his bare chest.. y/n open her eyes as soon as she feels his heart beat.. they both looks down towards her hands nd again look at each other.. taehyung looks at her with love nd whisper..

Taehyung : I love you..

Taehyung said in a mere whisper.. its so slow tht it not audible ,, but y/n understand what he said by seeing his lips movement.. nd she felt overwhelmed , relieved, satisfy , loved ,, she swear tht what taehyung jst did maybe it's an simple gesture but for her it's the most romantic thing.. she can feel his heart beat which is beating rapidly it's like his heart is saying something ,, the same thing taehyung jst said.. taehyung again placed his forehead over hers before continuing

Taehyung : can you hear it baby.. can you feel it.. thts what I feel for you.. thts what my whole body feels for you,, it's what my whole self wants to say to you.. I love you baby only you.. iam yours for eternity.. no one else's jst yours.. I love you..

Their lips brushes together as taehyung speak.. but tht touch Is full of love and sincerity ,, no lust, he said with so sincerely tht Millions of butterflies started to dance in y/n stomach.. did he really deserve someone like taehyung.. taehyung is a dream , a beautiful dream , which everyone wants to see.. but luckily she got the chance to see these beautiful dream even when she is awake..

Y/n : I love you too..

She whispered back an thts all taehyung need to smashed his lips on her's nd kiss her with everything he has.. y/n Hands automatically travel nd snakes around taehyung's neck nd hair.. like her hands have their own will nd they totally knows what to do..nd where they have to go?? thts the effect taehyung has on her.. taehyung wrap his hands around y/n's waist nd pulled him closer An closer.. he leave his lips nd travel down to her ears leaving butterfly kisses..