his lies

These part is continuation after jungkook confession in front of his hyungs so don't get confused..I hope you'll enjoy these part

Flash back
Sameday
Meanwhile at y/n room
At morning 7: 30 am

She woke up 30 minutes ago in an empty room, it's not like she is feeling sad about it but instead she is glad tht she is alone coz as soon as she woke up all those incidents which happened at night strike her mind, nd facing jungkook first in the morning will be lil embarassed for her she needs time to take all those things out of her mind nd behave like nothing happened , jst one thing she wants to remember was she help jungkook to over come his heartbreak but how thts what she didn't want to remember.. nd it'll also be awkward for jungkook coz he was drunk tht time, nd she wish he didn't remember anything except those motivating nd calming words she told him in order to make him feel at ease...

She curse herself in mind when she realised tht her plan of going to her own room as soon as jungkook fall sleep fails miserably.. instead she fall asleep.. she hope tht jungkook didn't get any worng idea after seeing her with him in the same bed.. she wish tht he didn't think tht she takes advantage of his drunken state.. no she can't even think about it ,, all those thoughts clouded her mind as she is applying makeup over the hickey on her neck which is made by Jungkook she sighed nd shrugged it off all the negative thoughts nd after successfully hiding the hickey which was given by drunken jungkook as he took her as the girl he loves.. but thts what she thinks she has no idea about the truth..

she get ready nd went outside of her room nd directly went to the kitchen to wish her oppa's nd have her breakfast.. but to her dismay the Kitchen is empty no one is there , she thinks maybe Jin oppa is still sleeping , nd she went to the kitchen to make breakfast for herself nd others , she didn't want to disturb jin's sleep nd wake him up, coz yesterday they both sleep very late coz they are waiting for jungkook until they got a call from jungkook friends..

she made something simple nd eatable , as soon as she completed jin enters the kitchen, she smiles at him nd wish him a good morning , nd jin scolded her to come to the kitchen nd didn't call for him if she needs something , thts one of the new rules in kim mansion tht y/n is not allowed to do any kind of works.. she tried to explain but jin didn't let her to say a word nd make her sit on the dinning table nd serves her the breakfast

nd soon enough everyone come to the dining table for their breakfast including jungkook they all greet her like always nd sit down to their respective plate nd started to eat , everything seems normal except the unusual silence which was new to her, coz they never keep quiet always teasing each other even during eating , but she shrugged off all those negative vibes nd eat in silence coz she thinks tht maybe coz of kookie they are worried for kookie...

She only concentrate on her breakfast nd lil talks which are initiated by jin,, she didn't even look at jungkook for a single second coz she really don't know how to start a conversation with him.. they all finished their breakfast nd went to their respective rooms to get ready.. after getting dress up she call taehyung as it's thier daily routine.. they talk for a while, nd taehyung sense from her voice tht she is upset he asked her so many times tht what's wrong did something happen, you are not yourself today, but she jst tell him tht it's nothing jst pregnancy mood swings.. but in deep down taehyung know tht she is lying.. but he didn't ask any further coz he didn't want to make her more upset nd he he'll find out the reason buy himself..

After talking to taehyung she sit in front to the mirror while combing her hair, more like thinking.. she is unable to stop thinking about all those things which happens to her recently, woo coming back , his dare, their kiss , nd last light jungkook ,, she didn't know what to do about all those things , she was unable to talk to taehyung coz she is feeling guilty , she knows tht whatever happens with woo is jst an mistake nd with kookie it's nothing but friendship but thts what she is thinking from her side , if she thinks from her side there's nothing to feel guilt or ashamed but from taehyung side it is.. she didn't know how to explain him about all those things nd situation, ahhh he is allready so possessive nd jealous he'll definitely get angry.. what if like past he'll misunderstood everything nd get angry nd do something to which he'll regret, this all thought keep clouded her mind, no she is not afraid of getting hurt , If the one who'll give her pain is taehyung she'll gladly accept it with an smile thts how much she loves him but the one he is worried about is thier baby nd taehyung himself, coz even he hurt y/n but he is the one who'll feel more pain.. nd she didn't want to hurt him..