who is in the grave

Taehyung : forensic science building second floor,, right side..

Taehyung said with an devilish smirked ..

Hoseok : how can you be these sure...

Hoseok asked confusedly he was quite the whole time observing the whole situation coz fuck he is confused as hell.. taehyung didn't reply jst smirk nd walk past them.. others follow him..

Jimin: come on taetae,, Don't be a jerk.. tell us how did you find out.. nd how can you be so sure.. what If your guess is wrong..

Jimin said while trying to catch up with taehyung pase.. but taehyung increase his pase.. such a tease he is..

Taehyung : coz I know myself.. he is challenging me in my own way.. he wants to prove tht he is better then me.. nd he himself give us the clue ?? didn't He.. ?? in tht riddles those 2 words.. chief nd corner  they are not useless they are the last clue for us to find our next destination.. nd

But before taehyung could even  complete his sentence namjoon cut him off coz fuck he understands what taehyung was trying to say .

Namjoon : the 2nd floor janitor room is at the corner nd jst beside the cafeteria.. nd in these college we can only find a chief in those cafeteria...

Namjoon said in an understanding way nd nodded at his own words

Taehyung : yup right ?? Bingo..

Taehyung said with an smirk nd nd wink at namjoon..

Jimin : ahhh why I didn't think of these earlier..

Jimin Said with an slightly irritated tone he is really irritated coz he haven't guess anything till now ..

Yongi : coz for thinking we need something nd you don't have that thing..

Yongi said teasingly with an mocking tone.. jimin glare at him nd about to reply him but his words are cut off by taehyung..

Taehyung : here we are...

Taehyung said as they stopped infront of the janitor room.. he has a victory smile in his face...

Jimin : whoa... Finally... Let's go..

Jimin said nd hurriedly went to the door nd tried to open it.. but fuck it's locked.. he tried few more times but still no use...

Jimin : fuck it's lock..

Lee : as excepted..

Lee said as he excepted these.. nd here he was thinking why tht person give them all the clue in his riddle either he was stupid.. or he underestimated them.. but how wrong lee was to think his opponent as a dumb person.. he give them every clue so easily.. it's not because he underestimated them but instead he knows them very well.. he is Clearly challenging them.. fuck they really got an opponents which really deserve fighting with..

Taehyung :

A rich family lives in a round house..
When
The family came back from their
Dinner date the mother was dead
The daughter said she is playing with her dolls.
The son said he was playing outside of the garden.
The maid Said she was dusting corners
The butler said he was watching the son
Nd the chief said he was baking the pie's..

Who killed the mother..

So tell me hyung who killed the mother..

Taehyung finished nd smirk looking at lee.. everyone look at him why the hell he is smirking.. thts what everyone thinking.. his smirk contain something dark nd physcotic.. lee look at taehyung there's something going on in his mind nd lee knows tht he knows something which no one knows.. but he was unable to decide whether tht thing taehyung knows is in there favour or against their favour..