reason to cry

Warning ⚠️

These part is continuation of the previous part se it contain smut nd abusive behaviour stop reading if you are uncomfortable with those topic...

He keeps chanting mine while making those painfull Hickey

Taehyung's hand reached her clit nd rubbed her harshly

Taehyung : allready wet for daddy ?? Eager one aren't we??

He said with a mischievous chuckled..

Y/n didn't say anything ?? She just shut her eyes more tightly nd wait for all these to finish fastly that the only thing going through her mind ?? She knows taehyung is ruining her nd she is letting him to do ?? She is unable to decide for what reason she should cry . For hurting taehyung ? For losing taehyung? For losing herself?? Or she should cry for making taehyung a emotionless moster ?? Or for seeing him in these state ?? Or for being helpless?? she is unable to decide for what she should cry??

She is too much in her thoughts tht she didn't even realise when taehyung ripped all her clothes nd now she is lying beneath him fully naked nd taehyung hovering our her nd biting her like an animal eat their meals??

Y/n : Hu...rts....

Thts the only thing she managed to say between her screaming Nd the next moment she know ?? There's no weight over her ?? Taehyung is not hovering her ?? She opened her eyes to see what's going on ?? She opened her eyes in a hope to see her taehyung .......but .....what she saw she regret opening her eyes?? She saw taehyung in front of her removing his clothes ?? His eyes holds only one emotion which is lust ?? He is looking like an animal who is only hungry for pleasure nothing else ??he looks like He can go as far as he can only to fulfill his desire ??

Taehyung : like what you see huh ??

Taehyung said with a smirk while licking his lower lips ??Now she is scared?? she is not scared for herself ?? She is scared for taehyung ?? She knows once taehyung comes into his senses ?? He'll regret doing these his whole life ??once he'll comes back into his right mind He'll be the one to hate himself more than anything ?? Nd y/n didn't want tht ?? So she tries one last time to bring him back to his senses??

Y/n: ba.. by .. pls .. let's talk.. I love you ... Pls.

She pleaded but taehyung is not in his right mind ?? He completely lost himself , his anger self took over him ?? His moster took over him

Taehyung: shut up you whore ?? Why are behaving like you don't want it ?? Why are you pretending to be all innocent when you are jst a slut for dick ?? Don't worry I'll fuck you really good tht you'll forget everything ?? I'll make you scream my name over and over again tht you'll forget your own name ??

Taehyung said with anger while removing his own clothes ?? Once he is completely naked he hover over her nd pinned her nd smashed their lips together into another harsh kiss ?? While exploring his hands all over her burised body ??..

The next thing y/n know is tht taehyung spread her legs nd comes between her legs ??

Taehyung : spread those legs of yours for daddy ?? Daddy will make you feel so good ?? Daddy will fuck you so good??

Taehyung said while kissing her harshly

The next thing y/n know is tht taehyung enter inside her harshly without any warning?? he didn't give her time to adjust and start thrusting faster ?? Y/n yelp in pain ?? All these are so painful for her ?? She is not used to these harshness ?? Taehyung always treat her so gently with care ?? but now tht taehyung is no where to see ?? she can only wish for some miracle ?? One miracle which can bring her taehyung back ?? She placed her hands on taehyung shoulder ?? Nd grip his shoulder tightly to cope up with the unbearable pain ?? Taehyung pulled away from the kiss nd groaned in pleasure??