cheat

Jungkook: y/n

After listening to these I was surprised Is he really talking about my y/n or I misheard it?

Jimin: so there's something going on between you two huh? Thts not good you didn't even tell us.

Jimin said while wiggling his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

Kookie: shut up hyung there's nothing between us, We r just friends, She is really a nice girl, Not like those slut we used to know.

Jungkook said calmly, denying jimin's statement.

Jimin: don't lie jungkook Jennie told me otherwise.

Jimin wink at the end.

Kookie: about that yeah, she asked me to date y/n.

Taehyung: what? What did u say?

I asked in shocked and surprise.

I was surprised by his confession like really my own sister is trying to set up my girlfriend with my own brother like seriously? Did she not want me to be happy? But I can't blame her she didn't know about our relationship??

And I can't tell anyone about our relationship because I promise y/n, What if coz of these kook nd y/n start dating? No these can't happen, she loves me right? she told me herself?

Jungkook: at first i said yes, I thought it's not bad to give it a try, But now I changed my mind.

Jimin: why don't you like her? or is she not ur type?

Jungkook: it's not about if she is my type or not, She is different hyung, She is not like others, She doesn't need someone who just date her to give it a try, She is more valuable then this, She deserves someone who truly loves him not someone who is with her jst for time pass.

Jin: wow my boy, Such an wise words, I'm proud of u

Jin Hyung praised him like a proud father.

Hoseok : wow sweet words from a devil interesting.

Everyone is surprised by his words including me, we didn't hear him praising someone like these, But what he says is true, I immediately went and hugged him.

Taehyung : my lil baby bro is all grown up now.

But i smell some familiar scent from his body, It's a scent that I'll never forget, It's the same scent i got from y/n, Ahhhhhhhh taehyung you have gone mad, You r thinking too much it's not possible right, Maybe it's jst ur imagination u r missing her too much thts why you are imagining her everywhere.

I shrugged it off and went back to my seat.

Jimin: yeah what's happened to ur neck?

Jungkook: what?

Jimin went near jungkook to get a clear look.

Jimin: let me see, Awwwwwww it looks like my baby bro gets a love bite.

jimin said in a teasing way.

We all start laughing expect jin

JungKook: no it's not what u think?

JungKook defended himself, denying jimin's accusation.

Jin: yeah, You pervert don't drag my innocent kook in ur wild fantasy.

Jimin: that's what u think hyung, If that's the case, then ask ur innocent kook where he was till now, Nd look his hair is still wet, It seems he came out of the shower.

Jungkook: yeah I took shower, Is taking shower is prohibited or what?

Jimin: yeah if u took a shower in someone else's bathroom instead of yours.

Yongi: yeah kook why are you late, where were you all these time?

Jungkook : i was with y/n.

My smile left my face, I can't believe what I am listening to, No no this can't be true i must hear it wrong, Maybe i am Missing her so much that i am hearing her name everywhere, I asked again.

Taehyung : w... W.....who?

I shutter at my own words..

JungKook : y/n Jennie's frnd??

Jimin: really? the one whom taehyung kissed in front of the whole cafeteria?

Jungkook: hmmmmmm

After hearing these my mind went blank, My heart broke, The pain I am feeling now is unbearable, I am unable to hear or feel anything else except the pain I am feeling right now, Why? Why?

What she is doing with jungkook at these late night? Didn't she said she is tired? She lied to me? But why? This whole time I miss her like crazy and she was with my lil brother jungkook? Why she didn't tell me about it? did She hide coz she is cheating on me? No these can't be the case right? She said she loves me?

Than why she lied, if she is not hiding something? She lied because she is hiding something from me..

How dare she cheat on me? She is fucking my brother behind my back, That's why she is ignoring me from past few days, I was right about her scent on jungkook, They also take a bath together? How? How can she do this? I was so angry, I was in so much pain which i never felt before, Tears started to fall down my cheeks.

I feel like I am unable to breathe, Only the single thought of her with someone else is killing me, I Abruptly stand up from my seat and run towards the door, I can hear everyone shouting at me to stop, asking me where i was going, But I didn't stop, i didn't give them any reply, i directly went to the parking lot as i get on the car jungkook took with him today.

I just can't hear it, i just can't bear it, i need to get out of these as soon as possible, I am losing my mind, my sanity, my whole existence seems to be vanishing in front of my own eyes, it hurts, It hurts so fucking much.

I checked for his last destination and left my home at full speed, My hands are shaking, I am in pain, It hurts fucking too much, Iam unable to clam down, iam unable to stop my tears, I was crying like hell,  I feel like someone stab me right in my heart, The pain iam feeling now is too much to bear it's unbearable, Iam unable to breath properly, iam dying from inside.

To be continued.....

I hope you like this chapter what do you think will happen to y/n and taehyung?