lifeless

Author note

Prepare your tissue paper,, time to cry 😭

Namjoon : let's go ,y/n is at mansion safe nd sound ?? But If we'll not hurry I don't know until when she'll be fine..

As soon as those words left from namjoons mouth.. taehyung immediately stand up nd marched towards namjoon..

Taehyung : what are you saying hyung she is at home,, but how?? Nd what do you mean by If we'll not hurry you don't know until when she'll be fine..?? Tell me hyung..

Taehyung asked desperately namjoons words are making him more panick nd worried..

Jin: what happened namjoon..

Jimin : what do you mean hyung..

Lee: what are you saying namjoon..

Everyone boomerang him with thousands of questions..

Namjoon : can you guys will shut up nd let me say anything??

Namjoon shouted frustratedly,, they are asking so many questions nd not letting him to explain or say anything..

Namjoon :jst like you I don't know anything?? I got misscalls call from our landline so I call back nd Martha told tht y/n is there.. she tried to call you guys also but no one picks up..

Nd in an instant everyone take out there phone nd there they. Saw misscalls from their home,, there Mobile are at silent thts why they didn't notice the calls..

Taehyung : what's going on Hyung?? Tell me she is allright ?my baby? My baby is allright..

Taehyung asked desperately,, trying his best to stop himself from breaking down again..

Namjoon : yeah she is allright ?? remaining details I don't know?? We have to go there to find out..

Namjoon lied,, he didn't have the courage to tell taehyung what she really is doing?? He didn't want for taehyung to get more panick thn he allready is.. namjoon also didn't know the full matter so in some way he didn't lie?? He is jst trying to shot everything in a way which will not hurt anyone??

Namjoon : let's go ?? I don't understand why are we wasting our time in arguing about something we are not sure about..

Nd with that everyone get on there car,, namjoon didn't allow taehyung to drive his car,, coz taehyung is not in a condition to drive so he is with lee,, lee is driving while taehyung is tapping his feet.. nd looking at here nd there it's like he is searching for something.. nd lee knows what he is searching for.. baby please hold on jst for few seconds, iam on my way don't be scared,, iam coming, no one can hurt you as long as iam here,, please hold on baby jst for a moment.. taehyung keeps Mummer to himself in order to calm himself down?? Nd soon they reached there home,, taehyung didn't wait for lee to park the car?? He jumped out from the car... Lee heart skip a beat seeing him doing these??

Lee: tht was dangerous you asshole..

Lee shouted at him but did taehyung care ?? No ?? the only thing which matters to him now is y/n, he wants to see her, hug her,, he wants to embrace himself in her calming warmth, hug her tight to not let her go?? He run inside the house nd stumbled on his steps few times but did he care no?? As soon as he reached her room he saw all there maids nd guards are there?? Outside of her room ?? Trying to open the door??

Taehyung : what the fuck are you guys doing?? Can't you open a single fucking damn door..? Everyone of you are useless..

Taehyung shouted at them he is angry, nd he himself don't know the reason,, he didn't know what taking them so long to open the damn door?? Everyone started to shiver hearing his deep husky voice.. angry taehyung is the least they want to face?? He pushed everyone out of his way.??. Nd make his way towards the door.. he knocks on the few times before saying..