not sex but love 21 +

I understand what he means I kissed him more passionately, I am in pain, All those words he said to me out of anger are still hurting me, No matter what, I can't forget those words, But now his pain is more important to me, His pain is more important than mine.

I have to comfort him, Help him to relax, I started to unbutton his shirt, Once i was done I threw his shirt on the floor, He smiled between the kiss, as I jump on him wrapping my legs around his bare waist deepening the kiss, He hold my legs nd pressed me into the door.

We are kissing like there's no tomorrow, He took me towards my room while still kissing me, we didn't break our kiss even for a second, as soon as he dropped me on my bed, I pushed him on the bed nd hover over him.

I started to kiss on his jawline and trailing down towards his neck leaving wet kisses on the way, Sucking and biting him softly leaving love bites, as He moan my name..

Taehyung: y/n ahhhhhhhhhh

Y/n: you know you r the only one I am craving for, You r the only one who drives me crazy just by looking at u,

I said while trailing wet kisses down to his chest.

Taehyung: ba......by

Y/n: you know you r the only one who has seen me like these, All horny... All lovable... Craving and begging for your touch.

I went closer to his face.

Y/n : nd trust me baby you'll be the last one.

I smashed my lips on him kissing him softly but passionately..

Y/n: the way you made me crave for you no one has ever done these. You know whenever u touch me I lose myself every time, u make me beg for u kim taehyung, I am fucking addicted to you.

I said while kissing him hard, He pushed me back and hovered over me, He attacked my neck biting and kissing me softly leaving love bites all the way.

Taehyung: And do you think you did nothing huh?  Do u think u r all innocent?

He started to trailing wet kisses on my neck to my shoulder blades.

Taehyung : the effect you have on me is even worse.

He pulled out my top leaving me with just my bra, as He started to kiss my cleavage.

Taehyung : the way u made me crave for u i haven't craved for anyone.

His left hand traveled to my back as he unhooked my bra and detached it from me throwing it somewhere, I cleanched on my bed sheet, as a breathy moan left my lips,

Taehyung : not there.

He takes hands and places it in his shoulder.

Taehyung: right here, Now your hands are in the right place.

He leaned down and started sucking and biting my nipples, as I moaned due to the sensation.

Y/n: tae........mm

Taehyung : I am only allowed to hear ur moan, You r only allowed to moan my name, You r only allowed to fucking moan for me.

He bite my nipples hard, as I tighten my grip around his shoulder nd he is satisfied by my reaction.

Y/n: ahhhhhh

Taehyung: I want u now..

he breathed over my skin as he started to unbuckle his pants and take it off along with his brief, once he's done with his, he take off mine as well,

Taehyung : only I am allowed to see like these, I miss u, I miss u fucking so much.

Y/n: I miss u too.

He bent down and started to eat me out i could feel his tongue roaming over my clit and after sometime I came all over him.

Taehyung : you know today I don't want to go softly on you, I jst want to fuck u hard, I jst want to fuck the shit out of u, So tht u know who u belongs to, But I cnt hurt you.

Y/n : just do it baby, Please i want it rough today, I want to feel you inside me so badly, I miss u like crazy, Just do it please.

Taehyung: as u wish for my princess.

With that he enters inside me, I moaned loudly fuck he is really big, I feel like his cock will tear me apart into two.

Y/n:ahhhhhhh .... Fuck...

He started to thrust inside me slowly, I know the reason even if he says yes, but he'll never hurt me.

Y/n: ba.....by ahhhhh Fas..ter

Taehyung: baby.. no you'll get hurt..

Y/n: i don't care just please be faster..ahh fuck me faster wreck me... Agggghhh, just do it. I want that.. please..

With that he started to thrust into me at a faster pace It was painful but soon it converted into pleasure, We both are moaning loudly, The room is filled with our moan.

Taehyung: baby I love you.

Y/n : I ahh. love you 2

He started to trust me harder and deeper Hitting my gspot as I could feel my climax.

Y/n: baby ahhhh. Iam close

Taehyung: wait for daddy babygirl

He keeps thrusting deeper and harder.

Taehyung: cum for daddy babygirl.

After a few more thrusts we cum together, he cum inside me like always, He falls on me breathing heavily, He pulled out his d*ick?? Nd laid beside me, Pulling me in his warm embrace.

Taehyung: you were amazing..

Y/n : can I ask u something.

Taehyung : hmm anything princess. He said softly

I look directly into his eyes.

Y/n : can u please stop hurting yourself, You can hurt me instead.

I can't hold my tears any longer and I started crying.

Taehyung: sshhhhhhh calm down baby why r u crying huh? Are u in pain? Was it too rough? Did I hurt you? Don't scare me like this baby? Plz say something? are u in pain?Come on I'll take u too hospital?Come?

He started to get panick.

He tried to make me sit, but instead I pushed him and slapped him in his face, He was surprised nd confused on my action.

To be continued....