not a monster

At 12 : 45pm

Y/n : we love you too

Y/n Said softly before turning towards him to face her ? Taehyung didn't move from his place he stiffened in his place ?? He was not prepared to face y/n ?? Thts why he keep waiting for her to sleep ? Nd once he make sure tht she is sleeping .. he gathered all his courage nd come inside ?? Y/n placed her right hand on taehyung's left cheek nd creased his cheeks softly nd give him her sweet smile nd continued...

Y/n: I love you , we love you ..

That words are enough for taehyung to break down in tears ?? He hug y/n nd keep chanting sorry baby iam sorry  y/n hug her back nd rubbed his back in circular motion in order to calm her crying baby ??

Y/n : ssshhhhhh I know , I know you are sorry .. I know you didn't mean it .. I know my baby I know .....

Taehyung didn't say anything jst keep hugging her nd cried his heart out ??

Taehyung :I promise.. I'll became a better person.. for you nd our baby , I'll never repeat what I did ?? I'll never hurt you nd our baby .. I'll do ..whatever you say ?? I'll wear whatever... you want me to , I'll eat whatever you give me , I'll never be picky .. I love you so much baby so so much , I also love our baby so much please... jst.. jst ..Please don't leave me .. please don't take my baby away from me , i can't live without both of you .. plzz..

Taehyung mummers what ever comes in his mind

Y/n : shhhhh look at me .. baby...

Y/n tried to pull away from hug but taehyung didn't let her , he shook his head in a no nd hug her tightly like his life depends on it ?? Such a baby he is thts what anyone will think after see him like this

Taehyung : no you'll leave me nd take my baby away from me ?? I'll never let you go ?? Don't leave me nd take my baby away pls .. I'll do whatever yu say ... I... Iam.  Sorry..

Now y/n understand why taehyung didn't come to see her earlier ?? He is afraid tht she'll leave him ??Y/n sighed nd said softly

Y/n : please baby , I promise I'll not leave you .. I jst want to look at you while talking, trust me I'll not leave you my baby .. don't you trust me hmm.

Taehyung again shook his head in a no nd buried his head more on the crook of her neck??

Taehyung : no I don't want my another baby to see her/his appa crying ??

Taehyung said nd y/n Chuckled

Y/n : awwww so thts the real reason ?? But our baby is sleeping baby don't worry he / she will not see you while you are crying

Taehyung immediately look at her

Taehyung : how .. how do you know tht..

Taehyung asked so innocently like a lost child

Y/n : iam his/her eomma I know everything don't you believe me let me prove...

Y/n take taehyung hand in her hand , nd keep it on her belly nd say,

Y/n : see did you feel any movement..

Taehyung take a moment to observe any movement nd shook his head In no when he didn't feel any movement and again buried his head on the crook of her neck.. y/n Chuckled see her big baby acting like these , now she understands tht she has to take care of 2 babies one her big baby nd another is her newborn ??