010

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡
𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗛 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗪𝗘𝗥 had them all plugging their noises as they gagged. Aria had stayed hidden in her room the entire night, keeping both sets of doors locked including her windows.

She fixed the dark colored shorts as she placed her hands on her clothed hipbones, "this is so disgusting."

"This is the north drain. It should've gotten washed out into the gully." JJ glanced around the area as the group of four stood on the grass, "so, if it got flushed out from this drain, it would've been pushed out to, like..."

"Somewhere in this trash." Pope gestured his hand forth at the line of pulled up garbage, mainly filled with plastic that Kiara was having a total meltdown about.

Kie cringed as they walked down the slope of grass, coming to a stop as they examined the area, she began to rant, "oh my God. People who use plastic should be shot."

JJ chuckled, his lips upturning into a barely visible smirk, "okay, personally, I love plastic. Use it everyday. Love the stuff."

"Hopefully, you recycle it and don't let it flush into the ocean." She mimicked the blonde, rolling her eyes.

"I thought you'd say something like that, so...trash bags." Aria chimed in, holding a set of black garbage bags that she had stolen from her wash room earlier that morning.

A smile peered over the brunettes lips as she chewed on her bottom one, tilting her head to the side playfully, "did you just proactively protect the environment."

"Maybe." She shrugged, tossing her two of the bags as she sent her a wink.

"You want me to leave you two alone, or what's going on?" JJ crossed her arms, whining at the lack of attention he was receiving from his own girlfriend.

Kiara handed the blonde one of the bags as she began to tease, "what's the matter, Maybank? Upset that Aria is paying me more attention?"

"Shut up, Kie." He shoved her shoulder.

The Kook gawked as she slowly walked into the unsanitary waters, the liquid going slightly above her ankles as they began to pick up the spewed out trash.

Once they had finished shoving the non-recycled garbage into the trash bags, there was no sign of the murder weapon. And that meant one thing and one thing only, it had to be in the storm drain.

"Ah. Well that was fun." JJ spoke in a sarcastic tone as he threw the last bag onto the grass, rubbing his dirty hands on his shorts.

Aria tightened the overly gelled ponytail that pulled all of loose strands out of her face, her hands dropping back down to her hips as she sighed, "if it's not in the trash, then it's gotta be in the storm drain."

"It's in...it's in the storm drain." JJ mumbled a curse as he pulled his bottom lip between his pointer and middle finger.

"Of course it is." Kiara groaned, her body slump with tiredness and slight defeat, "so are we gonna do, like, rock, paper, scissors?"

Aria nodded in agreement with her, "or alphabetically. Or, like, oldest goes."

They boys were quick to shake their heads no, not giving the other two an option as they were going to be the logical choice.

"In the sewer, there's this worm that you get when you're down there. It gets into your blood, and then it has to come out your pecker. So uh...that's gonna be a hard pass for me." JJ informed the two, a closed lip smile flashed at them in encouragement.

Aria rolled her eyes, crossing her arms as she tilted her head to the side, "no, I get it. I get it. You guys are scared."

The Pogues were quick to shake their heads in disagreement, "I'm not scared. It's the pecker thing."

"You should've just led with that. You don't have to be scared. I'll do it." Kie added, teasing the boys as she laughed.

JJ pulled the small gate off it's hinges with the help of Pope, the smell worsening as it aired out.

"Okay, just, you know, be careful." Pope scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"We'll be so careful." Aria mocked, dragging her pointer finger of JJ's chest as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Just, uh, holler if you need anything, okay?" JJ flashed a smiled, moving over slightly as he let the two girls pass.

Aria nodded, letting Kiara go first, "we'll holler back."

:)
shitty chapter 👍🏼
but next one is an
adventure <3
also if u are wondering
how jj and aria are fine again
it'll make sense in a few...
another thing, thank you
so much for 2k reeds?!
love u love u love u.