032

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙢'

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗟𝗬 as John B stepped out in front of the armed officers, his hands being up beside his head as he finally came to a surrender.

"I'm surrendering!" He shouted, carefully taking steps out into the clearing, "Hey, listen, Shoupe, I wanna testify."

"It's about time. Get down. Do not move a muscle. Everybody else, don't move." Shoupe ordered, keeping his finger pressed against the trigger.

Aria rose her hands to her head, her chest rising up and down rapidly as she stood closely to the blonde boy.

"Don't move. Keep your hands where I can see them." Plumb walked over, bringing his fist to collide with John B'a jaw, the brunette stumbled backwards.

The friends cried out as they watched Plumb throw punches at him, "seriously? Come on!"

"Hey, Thomas!" Shoupe yelled, gripping the angry mans shoulder as he attempted to yank him off, he miserably failed.

"Sheriff, what is that? You're just gonna let this happen? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Aria cried out, the color draining from her face as the boy groaned in pain.

Shoupe ignored the teenagers cries, his partner still holding onto the wanted criminal.

Plumb lifted John B up, the crimson stained blood dripping down his nose, "this is for Peterkin."

Screams left the Pogues mouths as they watched him fall onto his back, clearly unconscious. Shoupe had managed to pull away Thomas, yelling at him before walking over towards the knocked out teen.

Shoupe placed his arms behind his back, clicking the handcuffs closed as he yanked him up, John B's head staying down as his body was limp.

"It's okay." JJ whispered, locking their pinkies together as they kept their hands above their heads.

Aria nodded, tears still freely falling down her face as guns were still pointed directly at them.

"Put your guns down." Shoupe ordered, holding JB upright as his surrounding officers assisted in helping him.

The guns were dropped, as well as the teenagers hands as they fell to their sides. Without another word, the officers began to flee the scene, taking away their friend.

JJ picked up a rock, slamming it harshly against the tree bark, chipping it due to the harshness of his throw, "fuck!"

Aria whimpered, her body jerking back as she stared wide eyed at her boyfriend, "JJ! Stop it."

She wrapped her arms around him, holding him against her as she drug her palm up and down his back in a comforting manner.

Pope, Kie, and Sarah joined their hug, each of their eyes watering as they huddled, no words could soothe the anger and hurt they were each feeling.

John B was being hauled away for a murder he did not commit, and the friends had no control over it. He would go to court, most likely be found guilty of murder and be sentenced to life in prison.

He was just seventeen, he still had his entire life ahead of him, not that it would be much but he didn't deserve this.

Aria felt nauseous, her knees shaking as their arms were untangled. Her breathe was being robbed from her lungs as tears fell from her watering eyes. She placed a hand over her forehead, shaking her head in agony.

"We can figure this out. We always come up with a plan, right? We need to stick together. If you ever wanna see John B again then we can't fuck this one up." Pope glanced between all of the friends, his chest rising up and down as he clenched his fists.

They all nodded in agreement, frowns upon each of their lips as they stood in complete silence. The only noise that could be heard was the echoing of the police sirens.

But shit was only going to get worse from here.

;)
love ya