022

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙪𝙣.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗞𝗘𝗣𝗧 a close eye on the woman, along with her bodyguard. With Pope following the two around like a lost puppy, the group sat in the car patiently.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Kie whipped her head around, raising her brows in question.

Aria shrugged, "probably that stupid key."

The man beside Pope seemed rough, pushing him in a fork of direct, JJ tilted his head to the side, "does that look voluntary?"

Pope glanced over his shoulder, his face reading uncomfortable as he walked forwards, "that would be a negative."

"Come on." Kie started the engine of Heywards truck.

Aria furrowed her brows as they had took a sharp turn, going completely out of sight, "what the fuck? She kidnapping him?"

"They're going around back." JJ leaned over his seat, searching frantically for his friend.

Kie started the car, driving slowly forwards as they looked around for the boy, the friends circled around the house, parking at the opposite end.

"Look where did they go?" Kie breathed out, pushing the curled strands away from her face.

"What if they went underground." Aria trailed off, beginning to get slightly worried for the safety of Pope.

JJ nodded in agreement, "because in C.H.U.D., when they took people down into the sewers , it would turn the humans into humanoids 'cause of the radiation. And all of a sudden-"

Kie cut him off quickly, "focus."

"Sorry." JJ mumbled, glancing back out of the drivers window.

"Do you guys see him?" Aria asked, chewing the skin of her bottom lip nervously.

"No." The two responded in sync.

The Limbreys were a powerful family, they had been for several years; decades even. It shouldn't have been a surprise to the Kook when she learned about her family's connections with them.

Aria sighed, resting her back on the cushioned seats, bubbles of nerves arising her stomach as Pope had been a complete goner, "what if he's hurt?"

The second the words left her mouth, a loud groan boomed through the air, all heads snapping towards the echoing noise.

Pope was in clear distress, his clothes covered in mud as his shirt had been wrinkled, his feet carrying him hurriedly to the truck, turning his head over his shoulder frantically.

"Pope, come on!" Aria shouted, a look of horror flashing across her face as she watched the boy run.

He ran as fast as he possibly could, throwing the door open as he quickly slid in. The man chasing him face planted, hitting the ground with a thud as he glared up at the teens.

"Go! Just leave him! Leave him!" JJ yelled.

Kie applied an immense amount of pressure on the gas, Heyward's truck speeding forwards, fleeing from the messy scene. Aria could feel her heart thumping in her chest, her lips parting as she breathed out.

Pope slumped against the seats, panting out into the air as his eyes fluttered closed.

"You good?" Aria glanced wearily at the breathe-less boy beside her.

He weakly nodded, "yeah."

:)
sorry besties
i haven't been as active
recently.
and yes i am aware of how short
this chapter is <3