018

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙠?

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗬𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗'𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 on the verge of blowing, they had to bring it to a local gas station, surely spending money on some stupid old radiator.

Aria melted as they smell of gasoline hit her nose, her elbows digging into the sides of the pick up truck as she held her head up tiredly as she listened to Pope bargain with the owner.

"It could be anything. Look, I can put a little rush on it, but it's gonna cost you a little extra." The man shrugged.

JJ made small talk with Kiara, while Aria stayed quiet, seeming to be in her own cloud of thoughts while she zoned out.

"Hey." The blonde turned to his girlfriend, placing an arm on her shoulder as he gave it a gentle shake, "you alright."

She nodded, flashing a closed lip smile as she leaned in him, his palm coming to lay flat against her back as he rubbed, "yeah, just thinkin'."

"My mom is so worried that I'm gonna be a Pogue that she's willing to send me to boarding school." Kie blurted, a sigh escaping her parted lips.

JJ flicked his eyes towards her, "well, I guess that's what you get for hanging out with the wrong crowd, Kie."

"My parents are willing to throw away their own daughters happiness because she isn't dating a millionaire." Aria rolled her eyes, her fingers dancing along JJ's hand.

The blonde smiled as he glanced down, watching the gentle movements she had been making as she laced their fingers together, he leaned down to her ear, "I'd never 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 you, baby."

"I love you." Aria smiled softly, pecking his pouted lips.

He returned the small kiss, "and I love you."

"Plus I'm not even gonna go to boarding school." Kie continued, eyeing the touchy couple.

"Me either. Either way it's to late to go back home anyways." Aria shrugged, tucking the dark strands behind her ears.

The brunette turned her head, the corners of her lips lifting slightly as she watched Pope attempt to lower the price to fix their truck, JJ's voice had taken her out of her trance.

"He would do anything for us. That's a Pogue if I've ever seen one." JJ expressed, his own eyes flicking to Pope as he walked into the gas station.

"He's right, Kie." Aria added, following behind the blonde as they made their way into the station, "he's totally into you."

Kiara simply shrugged, joining Pope as they watched the worker type into the cash register, her brown eyes meeting his as she smiled lightly.

"Three-seventy? Are you serious?" Pope gawked at the price, his eyes widening as he peered at the worker.

The man nodded, "well, yeah, man."

Aria slipped her hand into her back pocket, her fingertips gripping onto the card as she slid it over towards the cashier, Pope sent her a hesitant look, "Ari, are you sure your parents are okay with letting you pay for this? Cause-"

"No. Hell no." She cut him off, "but I'm already a day late, and a couple of hundreds bucks missing from their bank account won't bother them."

She inserted the card into the chip slot, waiting for the beep before sliding back into her pocket, the man eyeing the group before walking into the back of the station.

"So now what?" Aria asked, pushing the door open as the bell dinged above her.

"We sleep." JJ huffed, climbing into the back of the pick up truck, laying out the blankets and pillows for the them.

They all nodded tiredly, helping themselves onto the cushioned blankets as they snuggled up into them.

Kiara leaned up on elbows, pressing a gentle kiss to Pope's cheek as she whispered a good night to him, she fell onto her back.

"Night." JJ smiled gently at the sleepy teenager laid before him, his eyes glinting with a sparkle of love as he flicked them between her own bright ones.

A smile crept on her lips, her eyes crinkling as she bit into her plush bottom lip,"night."

The two drifted off, sleep taking over their bodies without question. Darkness took over the night as the helpless Pogues slept off their problems.

Tomorrow wasn't guaranteed, maybe that's why they lived their lives to the fullest.

:)
i'm backkkkk
i missed you all
so so much.