052

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙚 & 𝙛𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗧𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗗 to the hard ground, grunts leaving their mouths as they both threw punches.

Sarah pushed her way through the forming crowd, a shove to her shoulder had send her flying to the floor, a few feet away from the fighting boys.

The girl that had been attached to John B's hip the entire night had a smug smirk on her face, "watch yourself."

"Move, bitch! What's your problem?" Aria nudged the girl, reaching her hand down for the blonde to grab.

"Fucking Kook. Sad you're not living on daddy's money anymore?" The girl pouted, giggling to herself.

A whine left her lips as pain struck her jaw, Aria's fist flying against the bone with complete anger, her knuckles immediately reddening.

Kiara had hurried over, glancing between the fighting surrounding the bright flames.

"Guys, let's go!" She shouted, watching the Pogue and Kook roll around on the ground, the dirt from the ground covering their clothing.

JJ yanked Topper backwards, forcing him off John B and into the open arms of his circling friends, he helped up the dirty and bleeding boy.

"You good?" Aria asked, dusting herself off as he chest rose up and down with loss of breathe.

Sarah had glanced at him, giving him a look of pity before her old friends had dragged her away from the scene.

"I'm good." He replied briefly, wiping his palm against his pink colored shirt as she fixed his now wrinkled flannel.

"Kie, let's go!" Pope called, the four beginning to exit as she ran up behind them, clutching an armful of cold beer cans.

The group piled into the Twinkie, John B groaning as he slumped in the back of the van, holding the can to the side of his numb face.

"Couldn't have one night without some shit going on." Aria sighed, running her fingers through her tangled strands.

"Hey, maybe she'll come around." JJ turned over his shoulder from the front seat, a small hopeful smile on his lips.

JB nodded, shrugging slightly, "maybe."

"She's not a real Kook." Aria blurted, "neither of us are."

"Right." John B glanced down at his swelling knuckles, before tilting his head back against the doors of the vehicle.

They began to drive down the coast of Kildare Island, taking in the view of the small distorted town they were lucky enough to call home.

When they arrived at the Château, the entire group seemed to an energy burst, deciding on starting a small fire of their own in John B's backyard.

The group sat around the campfire, Aria bringing a marshmallow to her lips before she began to scold a certain blonde.

"What are you doing? No, stop!" She pushed his chest back, extending her arm behind her as she attempted to shield away the treat.

"I just want one bite." He pouted, leaning his body into hers as he stuck his tongue out.

She pushed his chest, forcing him back into his seat as she chewed the marshmallow, holding back her laughter as her shot her a scowl.

He grabbed the bag from Kiara's lap, ignoring her curses as he grabbed a fistful, narrowing his eyes at the girl beside him.

"You're not getting any of mine." JJ chuckled, stuffing his mouth with it as the friends laughed .