014

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

"𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧!'' 𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗𝗟𝗬, her palm muffling her apologies as the librarian death stared her.

"What?" JJ asked, confused by her sudden outbirts as they huddled in the corner.

Aria tucked the strands of her behind her ear awkwardly before responding, "Shoupe has to take my statement. With this Limbrey persons proof, we could take the Cameron's down. If i don't show at the sheriffs office then all I've been doing was for nothing."

"Okay, that's fair." Pope nodded, pulling back slightly as he played with the chapped skin on his lip in concentration.

"You have to come to Charleston with us." JJ begged, finding no interest in the road trip if he wasn't accompanied by the Kook.

She smiled lightly at his puppy dog eyes, pushing his elbow playfully, "while I'm busy with Shoupe, Kie talk to your parents and set everything up. Meet me at my house no later then 1:00 pm."

They all shook their heads in agreement, quickly gathering their belongings as they scurried out of the empty school halls.

𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗧 the group before pushing past the group of officers crowded around Shoupe's office door, she whispered polite apologizes as she squeezed between their bulky uniforms.

"Sit down." Shoupe directed Aria, pointing to the chair before his desk as he slid the chunk of papers to her side.

She complied, sitting down as she glanced at the papers that were pushed in front of her, her eyes meet the tired ones of the sheriff, "ready when you are."

"Aria I'm gonna need you to tell me everything you know about that day on the tarmac. Along with some questions." Shoupe made clear, the door to his officer opening, the agent batcher stepping in as she closed the door behind him.

"I'll be joining today. Just need you to answer everything truthfully." The man flashed a wholesome smile at the teenager, she returned it.

Aria nodded, sighing before beginning as Shoupe had flicked the recording tape to on, "go ahead."

"I had been with my friends, JJ, Pope, Kiara and John B. We had seen Sarah struggling in Ward's grip as he shoved her into the plane. My father, Victor Campbell had done the same to me. I was forcefully thrown into the backseat of his car, he then drove onto the tarmac, pulling up next to the plane as he instructed me to join them. I had no choice but to follow, we had been taking off when Sarah and I noticed John B pulling up beside us." Aria explained.

Shoupe had glanced over at batcher, attempting to figure out the truth behind her story. But her side made the pieces connect as she finished.

"Ward had seen the van and yelled at John B to pull over or get off the runway. He pulled the car in front of the plane, Ward stopping just before he crushed him. He had gotten off the plane and began to scream at John B, Sarah and I rushed off and joined him. Peterkin had arrived maybe a couple of minutes later, directing for Ward to keep his hands in the air, she had been arresting him for the murder of Big John. Rafe Cameron then came up behind her and shot her. Not John B, Rafe Cameron. I-I tried to help her, there was just so much blood." She finished, sucking in a breathe as she replayed the image in her head.

The two officers gave each other side glances, turning back to the girl who had slumped into the cushioned chair.

"Thank you, Aria. No child should ever have to see that." The batcher grieved, placing a comforting hand over hers as he flashed her another small smile.

"Thank you." She smiled back weekly, watching him exit the office with the small tape recorder.

Her glossy eyes flicked up, hands crossing in her lap as her right leg bounced up and down, "I'm telling the truth, Shoupe. You know I am. Did you send in the gun?"

"Aria that's none of your business." His tone was stern, standing up as he raked his hands down his wrinkled pants.

She nearly rolled her eyes at his response, pushing her chair out from behind her as she stood, "it actually is because my friends and I are the reason you have it."

"Out." He scoffed, yanking open the door as he rushed her out.

Aria nodded in disbelief, muffling curses under her breathe as she slammed it closed, her pace fast as she pushed open the doubles doors.

The sun beamed down on her face, making her groan softly, brows furrowing as the convertible pulled up in front of her.

"Mom?"

:)
hi everyone !! i'm sorry i haven't
been updating as much...but i do have
a question.
i wanted to work on another fanfic.
at first i did want to do a rafe one but
i decided against it, yes he's extremely hot
but we shouldn't be romanticizing his
issues.
so i have thought about doing a pope one :)
there is barely any out there and he is literally my
favorite person.
what do u think ??