051

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 an annual event for Kildare island, the flames standing at a towering height as drunk teens twirled around the hotness.

Aria shivered as they stepped out of the Twinkie, mentally cursing at herself for not bringing a jacket with her, the small top ending above her belly button and starting at the dip of her color bones, she was freezing.

JJ threw his blue flannel over her shoulders, flashing her a smug smile before he jogged up to John B a few feet ahead.

She smiled, poking her arms threw the holes of the flannel as his comforting scent filled her nostrils, Kie cocking a brow at her friends reaction.

"You're a thing, again?" Kie asked, the two began to head towards the bonfire.

"No. We're just close friends." Aria shrugged, her smile slowly dying down as she swallowed her hopes down again.

As the two approached the crowded scene that they realized how truly packed it had been this year, no sign of adults, all of them teenagers from around the entire island.

Aria interlocked their hands as they are walked to the foldable table, them both pouring a vodka mixed drink into their red solo cups.

Their faces screwed up as they wrapped their lips around the rim of the cup, the strong taste immediately burning their throats as they sighed.

Music played loudly, everyone swaying their hips to the beats of the song, it seemed like a genuine good time for the young kids.

Aria furrowed her brows as her eyes caught the familiar blonde girl, her eyes widening as she saw her being twirled around by her ex boyfriend.

"I'll catch up in a bit." She squeezed Kiara's arm
gently before disappearing into the loud crowd of people.

She pushed her way through, hurrying up the cobble steps as she approached the Kook. Aria tapped her lightly, catching her attention as she spun around.

"Ari?" Sarah's face scrunched up in confusion, her nearly tripping over her own two feet as she faces her.

"Sarah." Aria blew out a breathe, "i'm surprised to see you here. Didn't think you'd actually show, especially with him."

Topper hadn't seemed to take her side comment well, his chest brushing along Sarah elbow as he confronted her, "I didn't catch that. Say it louder, will you?"

"I said, I didn't think she'd show, especially with you. Did you hear me correctly this time, Top? Or would you like me to repeat it one more time?" Aria tilted her head to the side teasingly.

"I heard you. All this shit talking when I'm the reason you're basically alive." Topper laughed, downing the rest of his drink.

Aria scoffed, "Wow. Thank you so much. You did the bare minimum for once. Go fuck your self, Topper."

"Can you two stop." Sarah pleaded, her free hand coming to shove Toppers chest back, creating a distance between them.

"Yeah. Listen to your best friend." Topper rolled his eyes, shaking his head in annoyance.

In the moment, Aria wanted to uppercut him so badly, she could feel the aching in her knuckles, begging to hit his jaw bone.