043

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣.

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗪 days, Aria's had her heart ripped out and thrown to the floor, cracks and holes evident.

As she cradled the sobbing blonde, her own silent tears fell from her face, keeping herself nuzzled into the shaking girl.

Slowly they stood, arms around each other as their eyes stayed planted on the explosion ahead.

"Come on." Aria whispered, stumbling backwards as they began to walk off the docks.

Sarah's bottom lip quivered as her throat burned, her eyes stinging as her knees felt weak.

They walked towards the house, Wheezie stood in the doorway with a confused look on her face, she'd only heard the loud noise.

Aria smiled gently at the younger teen, whisking Sarah upstairs and into her room.

She helped the girl lye on her back, facing the ceiling as she pushed out her bottom lip, sniffling constantly.

"I'm here. I always am." She placed a kiss on her temple, glancing down at her with her own glossed eyes.

Sarah nodded, "thank you."

Aria exited the room, flicking the light off as she shut the door behind her.

She hurried down the wooden steps, hearing her loud heartbeat ringing through her ears, the echoing was deafening.

As she opened the front doors of the home, the smell of fire hit her nose, reminding her of the events. She cringed, plucking her nose shut as she scurried to her car.

The drivers door shut as she slid in, the car rumbling as it started, the radio playing on low volume as the AC blasted.

Her hands came to hold her face, a loud sob breaking through her sore throat as she cried.

She was hunched over the steering wheel, hands covering her face as she broke down completely, the walls she was beginning to built up again had came crashing down once more.

With tears streaming down her face, she pushed her foot against the gas harshly, the car flying forwards with extreme speed.

She had no where to go, no place or person to visit. Aria just drove, with no destination, letting the long streets take her.

Aria didn't understand why she had been crying so much, did she even really love her father? Of course she did. Right?

Even with their relationship being an absolute manic episode, she didn't want him to actually die.

She wondered how her mother was feeling, if she was crying her eyes out on the kitchen floor or cashing in his checks.

Either one was a possibility.

Her hands gripped the steering wheel, tires spinning rapidly as the sun shined down on Kildare Island.

Only a few days ago, she had been driving down the marsh with the Pogues, laughing her ass off for the first time in a while.

Now that seemed like a distant memory, her eyes were barely dry these days.

As she drove, watching her speed limit rise to 70, her phone began to vibrate on top of her center console.

Aria glanced at her cell phone, the screen lighting up.

JJ's contact popped up, a picture as his lock screen, his hair tussled as flashed a cheeky smile, eyes squinting due to the bright flash.

She ignored it, forcing herself to glance back at the road, hans gripping the steering wheel tightly, knuckles turning white.

The call ended, a loud beep indicating a voicemail
rang through the car.

"It's JJ." His voice echoed, "I just need to know that you're okay. I'm sorry. Please don't do anything stupid or reckless, Aria. I'm at the Château. I'll be here all night. Come by? Uh, yeah. See you later."

Aria clenched her jaw as she listened to his voice, her palm smacking against the steering wheel as the honking aired.

She had only been going faster, tears blurring her vision, foot pressed against the gas without hesitation.

The steering wheel jerked, the tires continuing to roll rapidly as she attempted to regain control of the vehicle.

Aria failed.

The car slid down the road, in broad daylight, luckily there had been no other cars passing by.

With the car spinning down the road, she stayed clutching the steering wheel, JJ's voicemail on repeat as the phone slid onto the passenger seat.

She couldn't stop it, her head spinning as her body was being jerked around like a puppet.

Then suddenly it all stopped.

well...
just wanted to come on here and
warn you guys, in the beginning of
this book, i gave warnings.
now they are coming into to play their
parts. things from here on are going to
start getting darker, and more realistic?
please click off at anytime.
love you ;)