011

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝙜𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙞𝙧.

𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 queasy about practically everything. The tight space seemed to swallow her as they crawled through it, the stench of the water below her making her gawk.

"You guys see the gun?" JJ asked, his voice bouncing off the concrete walls as he stuck his head in.

"Nothing yet." Kie answered, glancing around the tight space for the weapon.

Aria splashed her hands around in the stream of water, nothing but leaves and plastic. She was disgusted, cringing as they smell had buried itself in his nostrils.

"It's probably at the bottom of the catch basin." Pope informed the two.

Kiara huffed, slowly sinking down into the larger pool of water, it going up to her upper thighs as she studied it.

"Ew." Aria gagged, swinging her legs into the dirty waters as she joined Kie, yet again there was nothing but trash down here.

The two girls had gotten back on all fours as they picked up various items, things like water bottles, plastic bags, food containers, all of it making the brunette angry.

"People are so shitty." She cursed, weaving through the connected pile of plastic as she shook her head in disappointment.

"How hard is it to recycle?" Aria whined, digging her hand down until she felt the bottom of the basin, feeling for any type of metal, "guys, I think I found something."

She could hear the echoing voices of the boys as they urgently asked about the gun, "I'm not sure what it is. Kie."

Kie rushed to her side, sinking her hand down as she grasped the unknown thing, she lifted it, a scream ripping through her lungs as she threw it.

Aria slammed her back into the brick wall as she yelled, "you guys, there's something dead in here!"

"Guys!" Kiara was quick to shove herself back into the wall opposite of Aria as they both looked terrified.

"Don't touch it. That's how you get worms." JJ advised the two, his voice full with worry as they continued to press them with questions.

Aria hurried over to the ladder, climbing up it as she felt the relief of being out of the water, "I don't see the gun."

The friends hadn't realized that they weren't alone. Barry and Rafe had went quiet as they listened to the the screams coming from the sewer.

"Well, they're in the sewer. Flush them out." He ordered, watching as Barry raised his brows in surprise at his demand.

He scoffed, "you flush that pipe, you gonna kill the rat."

Back down below, Aria was still gripping onto the ladder as she looked at the grey waters below her, Kie holding on to some sort of ledge.

"What if Ward put Gavin in the sewer, Kie?" Aria leaned her back into the roughness of the ladder, shaking her head rapidly.

"Stop it." Kie cringed, rubbing her dirty hands down her damp shorts.

Aria opened her mouth to reply but quickly closed it as the water began to rumble beneath her, she furrowed her brows in confusion, "what is that?"

The water gurgled loudly, beginning to rise like a tsunami. The harshness of the wave had pushed Kie against the rusted ledge, Aria reaching her hand out to the brunette.

"I've got you." Aria quaked, helping pull the girls body closer to hers as they squeezed into the small space.

"Kiara, Aria, get out of there now!" Pope's voice boomed.

They shook their heads as they water rose to their
calves, "we don't have enough time."

With every passing minute the two girls were getting deeper submerged. By the time JJ and Pope had ran to the opening of the sewer, the water had been up to their collar bones.

"We're gonna get you guys out of here, okay?" JJ promised, hands gripping the metal of the gate as he began to pull backwards, "c'mon, Pope."

Aria's cry was stuck in her throat as she pressed herself up, her chest rising up and down with fear of dying, "please, JJ."

"It's okay, baby. I've got you, just give me a second." JJ's shaky hands continued to pull the top of it, the pressure being placed on the gate had loosened it, but not enough to be able to pop it off.

Grunts sounded throughout the air as the two boys used all of their strength to try and free the girls. Both of their hearts beating faster as they water had flooded over the gate.

A hard metal had pushed against Aria's bare thigh as they water completely engulfed her. She didn't think twice when she shoved it into the back of her shorts, knowing immediately what it was.

Water swallowed the pair, cutting off their air supply as it overflowed. With a few more hard pulls the gate had came off, JJ throwing it to the side as he helped Aria out of the water.

Pope rushing to help Kie as she flopped over the side of the sewer opening, ignoring the roughness of the concrete on her bare stomach as she breathed out.

"Are you okay?" JJ had released a breathe he hadn't realized he was holding as he rubbed Aria's back, soothing her as she gasped out for air.

She nodded, "mhm."

"Pope, get off me. Pope, get off me!" Kiara smacked at the boys comforting hands as she kneeled.

Aria gripped the gun her back pocket, lifting it to show the group, "this wasn't what we were looking for, right?"

Laughs of relief left their mouths as they cheered, pulling the girls into bear hugs as they crouched down, "we're gonna get this son of a bitch, man."

"Let's get this to Shoupe."

:)
y'all should've just
killed ward tbh...