023

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙨.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧 loud squeals as they sped down the road, taking sharp turns in hopes of loosing the frantic man following them.

"I think he's following us." Aria blurted, turning her head over her shoulder as she glanced out of the window.

The words made JJ put extra pressure on the gas, the car flying forwards.

"This is a one-way." Pope shouted, his heartbeat sounding through his eardrums as his chest rose up and down rapidly.

Two people ran in front of the truck, nearly running them over as they scurried out of the street. The four cursed at the careless pair.

"Get the fuck out of the road!" Aria yelled, her back hitting the cushioned seats as JJ took another sharp turn, ignoring the honking of angry surrounding drivers.

Smoke filled the front of the car, Heywards truck seeming to slow down as they approached an ally.

"You said he fixed the carburetor." JJ groaned, gripping onto the steering wheel as the engine came to a slow death.

"No, no, no!" Kie yelled, smacking her palms flat on the dashboard out of annoyance, "shit!"

"Nothing good ever comes our way." Aria sighed.

The Pogues had no good luck whatsoever, only them would get stranded while being chased by a crazy woman's bodyguard.

The four jumped out of the smoking truck, whispering curses to themselves as they walked quickly away from the scene, the man pulled up behind the abandoned car.

Aria glanced over her shoulder, hearing the vehicle doors being slammed with frustration. Her foot thought quicker than her brain as she began to run, the group following her lead as they sprinted.

She took a sharp right turn, weaving past over grown leaves as she hurried down a tight fitted alleyway covered with cobblestone.

"I think I'm cramping." Pope panted, hissing at the growing pain in his ankle as they ran.

The man was still close behind them, his pace slightly slower than the breathless teens. JJ hadn't been paying close attention as his hands waved around frantically, smacking packages out of a mailman's hand.

"Sorry!" He yelled, panting out crazily as they took another turn.

Their feet smacked against the ground, the loud thumping echoing as they were halfway down another alleyway, he had only been catching up.

"He's gaining! Let's go!" Aria shouted, she had been leading the groups mad chase.

Her body froze as she whipped around the corner, her lips parting as she laid eyes on the familiar pair of missing friends.

John B and Sarah.

:)
next chapter skaoowowow