'Well that got your attention'

Steve stood up from his chair and walked over to the front of the table. Everyone turned their attention from Natasha to him.

"I don't think Nat should get involved with this kid, there are too many feelings that could compromise things." he stated blankly with his arms crossed over his chest.

Natasha jumped up at his statement, "No! You can't expect me to sit back and do nothing, this is my sister after all, who up to a few hours ago, I thought was dead."

"She's right Steve, she shouldn't be left out of things." Bucky sighed and gave Natasha a gentle smile.

Clint sat back in his chair, "Did any of you notice that the girl didn't even recognise Nat? I hardly think she would attack her sister knowing full well who she is."

"Well she's probably working for HYDRA considering we found her at one of their bases. So maybe she was brainwashed; she probably can't remember who you are, Nat." Bucky said and Steve looked at the floor guiltily.

The silence was thick in the room. Everyone was either looking at Bucky sympathetically or at the floor.

Vision was the one to break the quiet, "I think she's awake." All of the team's heads turned towards the television screen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ana inhaled deeply and opened her heavy eyelids. It took a second for her eyes to adjust, but when she saw she was in an unfamiliar room she sprang up. Scanning her surroundings, she realised she was in a concrete cell with one glass wall that faced a hallway. When she had determined that there was no imminent threats, Ana relaxed slightly. Her eyes caught what she assumed was a camera in the back right corner of the small room. She stared into it and tilted her head to the side; a maniacal smile crept on her face.

She took another deep breath and closed her eyes. Using her powers, she could sense there were nine people all together in a room two floors above her in the building she was being kept in. She guessed that they were the ones watching her and opened her eyes again. None of them were moving, obviously to make her wait so she would tell them what they wanted to know faster before killing her. So she would just have to bring them down here.

Still staring at the camera, Ana walked slowly over to the glass wall. She could hear the lens of the camera move to get a better view of her.  Ana turned around so her back was now to the camera and without hesitation, slammed her head into the wall repeatedly. She continued to do this until Ana heard rapid footsteps hurriedly approaching.

When four people appeared in the hallway in front of her she stopped. Blood was smeared with saliva against the glass; her nose crushed and bleeding down her jaw. All of them looked at her shocked. 

Collectively stood the two men she had fought at base, another brown haired man with a glowing circle on his chest and the red-head she had hit in the tiny hospital room - who seemed vaguely familiar.

"хорошо это привлекло ваше внимание" Ana smiled at the baffled four. (Well that got your attention)

"зачем вам нужно наше внимание?" Natasha replied. (Why did you want our attention?)

Ana chuckled to herself and wiped her nose, "Well if you're going to kill me, I'd rather you do it now rather than later."

Steve said righteously, "Were not killers."

Bucky and Natasha gave each other a subtle glance, knowing that that's not completely truthful.

"Then who exactly are you?" she said back.

"Why don't you tell us who you are and we'll tell you who we are?" Stark pointed at her and asked.

Ana put her head down and covered her face with her hands and began to cry. She backed away from the glass and crouched down against the back wall bring her knees into her chest, her breathing getting heavier. Steve went to the control panel to open the door, but Natasha put her hand out to stop him from doing anything. He looked up at her questioningly.

Natasha folded her arms against her body, "You can cut the crap now."

The small girl looked up from her knees and chuckled.

"Wow, I'm impressed. I really thought you would be the one to break and not almighty blondie over here." Ana clapped her hands and gestured towards Steve.

She walked over to the bed at the side of the room and laid down on it stretched out, with her hands placed behind her head.

Steve tutted and strutted off, closely followed by Tony. Bucky put his hand on Natasha's shoulder; her eyes didn't leave her sister.

"Are you coming?" Buck softly asked her.

"Yeah, I'm coming." her eyeline broke from the girl and switched to him as the pair walked back up the stairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they were all back upstairs, Bruce had gone to the medical wing with Natasha to better clean her wound and put a few strips of tape over it.

"Hey, did you manage to make anymore of that antidote to chemical subjugation I gave you a few months ago?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah, I made 10 more vials. Why? Do you think we could use it on the kid?" Bruce asked.

Nat looked up at him, "I mean it wouldn't hurt to try."

Bruce stood up and paced over to the medical fridge, where in a glass test tube holder where all 10 of the antidote vials. He picked one up and shut the fridge behind him. He passed it to Nat and she smiled appreciatively.

Natasha found most of the team in the kitchen. Wanda was cooking with help from Sam; Bucky sitting at the island talking to the pair. Steve was sat on the sofa reading his book and Tony was going through the mission report file. Peter was now here; diving in the cupboard for snacks.

"Hey guys, I think we should try and give Ana the antidote that Yelena and I used on the widows." Natasha said to the team.

Peter chimed from the cupboard, "Whose Ana?"

"Long story kid, I'll tell you about it later." Tony responded.

Steve looked up from his book, "Do you think the Red Room has something to do with this?"

"I have a feeling they're involved somehow." Natasha answered.

Bucky had turned around from the island, "If you think it might work then it's worth a try."