Jim

The girl stormed down the corridor towards her room; anger blinding her vision. She made a sharp turn into the room and slammed the door behind her. Ana paced around the room before finally settling in the bathroom, where she undressed. 

Ana stood under the shower head and turned on the water. She upped the temperature until it was blistering against her skin. The pain was drowned out by the overwhelming rage that coursed through the girls blood. S.H.I.E.L.D was letting all these people die and didn't give it a second though. The actions reminded her of HYDRA; it infuriated her.

They call her a killer but then go and let hundreds die in the name of 'war'? Yet she was the one who needed psychoanalysing. What a joke. 

The girl snapped from her trance when she realised her skin was on fire. She shut off the water immediately and grabbed a towel from the rack. Ana dried herself and changed into jeans and a hoodie. She grabbed her things from every corner of the room and shoved it into her bag and left it under the bed. 

Ana jogged to the staff quarters, where she found Arnold with one of the guards she asked to look after him. He was laying on the ground, waiting for food to drop, whilst the men played poker. 

"Hey Jim, turns out I'm not needed anymore, so I can take care of Arnold now. Thanks for looking after him. I'll be sure to return the favour sometime." she grabbed the dog's lead and walked out the room before the man even had a chance to answer. 

She ran through the corridors, back to her room, and fished her bag out from underneath the bed. Ana put on a coat and secured the bag across her body before leaving the room. The girl skulked through the hallway; avoiding all of the agents patrolling the base. 

As she had almost reached the door, groups of armed guards surrounded Ana and Nick pushed his way to the front with Jim. 

"Going somewhere?" Fury asked with his arms crossed over his body. 

Ana nodded, "Yes actually, I'm going to walk Arnold, just around the block."

Fury pointed to the girl, "With a packed bag?" 

"Yeah, you know I was a traumatised child so I have this need to keep all my possessions on me at all times. Just incase." Ana smiled. 

Nick chuckled, "I see. So you weren't planning on leaving us?" 

"No! Why would I leave this place? I love it here." Ana said, exasperated. 

"Jim here told me that you seemed eager to leave. In fact you practically ran out the room, he said." Nick patted the man on the back. 

Ana looked at Jim, "You told on me? I thought we were friends, Jim. You know, I'm nit easily hurt but what you did, cut me deep. I'm gonna have a lot of trauma to work though after this." 

"Okay enough of this." Fury nodded to his guards who started edging closer. 

Ana laughed,  "Nick, this has been so exciting, but I'm have to cut this short. I'm really gonna miss our chats. See ya." 

The girl tried to turn invisible but there was something stopping her. A pain radiated through her skull every time she attempted to activate any of her powers. 

"Are you not leaving?" Fury questioned. 

Ana winced in pain, "What are you doing to me?" 

Nick produced a small device from his pocket, "Courtesy of Stark's boredom. Hill put a chip on your shoulder, now we decide when you can use your power." 

"But I used them earlier with Wanda." confusion set the girl's brain alight. 

Fury nodded, "We decided that Wanda's powers outmatched your so if there was a situation, she could handle you." 

"She knew?" Ana looked hurt.

Nick nodded, "The necessary people were informed, yes." 

Ana looked at Arnold, who laid across her feet, "So what now, Nick? You gonna kill me or do you think I'm useful enough to keep me alive?"

"We still need to do a psychoanalysis. You're also on S.H.I.E.L.D's red list so you have to stay here." Nick gestured to one of the agents and they cuffed the girl and took the dog. 

"Can I have one request though?" Ana asked.

Nick sighed, "Depends."

"Can either Peter or Bucky look after Arnold? Right now, they're the only people I trust." Ana shrugged. 

The guards began to walk the girl down the hall and into the elevator. She turned to look at the Director who nodded slightly as the doors shut.