Antidote

Ana lifted her head up from the bed she was laid out on. She scanned to room; there was a small metal sink and toilet in the back corner and the walls were a slate colour. Sitting up, she turned to look at the blood she had left on the glass wall. Ana got up and walked over to it, running her finger along it; it was dried. She turned around and knelt down to look at her face in the shiny silver back of the toilet. Her nose was still broken in a jagged pattern and the deep red liquid that was dripping out of her nostril before, had now dried around the rim. She placed both hands on her face, one either side of her nose. Ana inhaled slowly and as she exhaled sharply, she broke her nose back into place. She winced and clutched it, checking that it was straight so that it wouldn't heal wonky.

The girl wiped her eyes and returned back to sitting on the bed. It was elevated off the floor with a metal frame and had a relatively thick mattress; nothing like the ones she had ever slept on before in her various rooms. She laid back on it, amazed that something could be this comfortable.

Her peaceful thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a few people coming down the stairs. She stood up and tensed, prepared to fight anyone that came near her. Her stare was met with the red-haired woman, the blonde man and the red magic girl. The blonde man opened the door to the cell and just as Ana was about to attack them, the red glowing stuff came out of the woman's hands. Ana was frozen, unable to move from her stance. She desperately tried to move from her position but the woman fought harder to keep her immobilised. Ana felt the other woman walk up beside her and point some sort of tube in her face.

'Oh great, more people testing stuff out on me.' Ana thought .

The woman opened the vial and sprayed the substance in Ana's face. She inhaled the red particles and shut her eyes firmly. Her brain became hazy as she opened her eyes again. Ana scanned around the room to see three unknown figures staring at her expectantly. She found she couldn't move her body but could move her eyes to look at each of them. Eyes landing on each one of them individually, she lastly stared at the woman to her left with red hair.

"Natasha?" Ana spoke as she locked eyes with the woman.

"привет, воробей" Natasha responded with a big smile, and Wanda took that as a hint to release the girl. (Hi there, Sparrow)

Natasha enveloped her sister in a hug; Ana's body tensed up ad her arms remained firmly by her side. Nat took a step back, Ana with a scared look on her face. The red-head sighed sadly, imagining all the trauma this young girl had been through.

"Come on, let's go somewhere nicer and get you cleaned up and I'll explain everything." Natasha went to go reach for Ana's hand but realised that it probably wasn't the best idea.

When they all got upstairs, they walked towards the kitchen. Smoke billowed trough the hallway.

"For God's sake! I left Sam for 5 minutes in the kitchen and he's burnt everything!" Wanda yelled as she ran towards the kitchen. Steve chuckled and went to join her.

Suddenly, the smoke alarm went off, blasting noise throughout the whole compound. Ana jumped at the noise and backed against the wall, frantically looking around her. She flickered between being visible and not as she slid down the wall, pulling her knees into her chest for protection; her breathing rapid and out of control. Natasha quickly bent to the girls side and put an arm round her. Ana flicked it off her defensively and scuttled away from the woman. The alarm stopped and Natasha got closer to Ana again.

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay. It was just the smoke alarm. You're safe, I promise." Natasha attempted to reassure the girl and Ana took a few deep breaths.

Once she had regained composure, Ana stood up.

"Let's get you to she medical wing so Bruce can clean you up." Natasha said gently and began walking in the direction of the med bay.

Bruce was sat as the med bay computer, finishing Maria's chart to send over to the S.H.E.I.L.D hospital wing. Nat and Ana entered and the girl sat on the bed in front of her. Natasha pulled up a stool to be close to her sibling and Bruce walked over with a tray of medical supplies.

He got out an alcohol wipe to clean some of her wounds. He placed it against her face and she flinched at the touch, but let him slowly clean the cut on her face and the dried blood. Bruce examined her nose, when he saw her smash her face against the wall her saw it break, but here it was, almost fixed up.

"How did you nose heal that quickly?" the man questioned.

"I put it back in place so my powers could heal it better." Ana stated blankly.

Her sister looked at her wondering but decided to leave it for a later time.

After Bruce had cleaned the girl up, he placed the metal tray behind him and everyone stood up. Natasha thanked him and they all walked silently to the kitchen. As the three entered the room, everyone looked up at what they were doing and stared at them. Nat and Bruce continued walking but Ana lingered behind them cautiously. Natasha sat at the island next to Bucky and gestured for Ana to come sit beside her. She did so, all of the team's attention was on her which made her uncomfortably shift in her seat.

Wanda broke the silence, "Sam burnt everything, so we ordered pizza." she said giving Sam an angry glance.

Tony piped up, "So, are we supposed to welcome a HYDRA agent into our home willingly?"

Natasha shot him a death stare, and Tony rolled his eyes.

"Actually, I'm a Project Enlightenment agent" Ana mumbled, but loud enough for everyone to hear.