16

A few weeks have passed. I have been seeing Jude at least 3 times a week. We spend most of our time together and I think we have become best friends. I enjoy every time we are together. 

He always takes my mind off things and I always laugh a lot when he is around. I can be myself with him without him judging me. 

It is Saturday morning and we are sitting on his bed watching a series we started together yesterday. "I think the series is pretty brutal," I say to Jude, who continues to watch the series eagerly. "Yes, I think so," he replies as he turns to me.

 "We can watch something else if you want," he suggests. "No, it's all good. Peaky Blinders is okay." I turn back to the television to continue watching. 

Jude has a game today Dortmund against Bayern Munich. He's asked me about 50 times if I'm coming to watch. I've said yes 50 times, but somehow he still keeps asking me that

 "When are we going to the game?", I ask him. "What time is it right now anyway?" he asks me back. "12:34." I say after looking at my watch. "Okay. I have to be there at 1:30 pm. You could come later, but then someone has to drive you. My mother can't come today." 

"No problem. I'll go with you. I'll just wait and watch you then." He doesn't answer, but just smiles at me. 

After another half hour, he finally gets up and goes to his wardrobe to take out an old jersey. He throws it in my face and says, "But this time you'll wear one of my shirts." "Okay," I answer him and look at the jersey. Then I look at him challengingly. 

He doesn't think I'm going to change in the room where he's standing. "Jude, you can wait for me downstairs. I can change on my own," I say a little mockingly and shortly afterwards he leaves. 

I take off my T-shirt and put on his shirt. Thank God it's been washed, otherwise I certainly wouldn't have put it on. 

When I come downstairs, he is sitting on the sofa writing something on his mobile phone. He doesn't notice that I'm coming, so I clear my throat once. He looks up from his mobile to me and then once down my whole body and up again. Okay, that's definitely a bit uncomfortable now. 

"Um... shall we go?" he finally asks as he walks towards the front door. I nod, which he doesn't see now anyway, and run after him. 

"We have to pick up Gio," he says as we have just sat down in the car. "Okay, but he'll have to sit in the back," I say with a laugh. 

"Sure. When he sits in the front I always get such funny jokes." He laughs now too. He's right, though. The last few weeks, we've also met Gio from time to time and I have to say that although he's really funny and nice and has become a good friend, his humour is also very special sometimes. 

Gio only lives a few minutes away from here, so we're there in about 5 minutes. He is already waiting in front of the exit and gives me a nasty look when he realises that I am sitting in front. 

He opens the car door and gets in. "You two have got to be kidding me. Why does she get to sit in the front? And I don't?" he says, a bit playfully angry, while pointing at me. "Maybe I'm just a better passenger than you," I say a little mockingly. 

"Yes, of course. That makes me laugh. Jude tell her I'm a 100 times better passenger than her." "Sorry Gio, but she's right." I smile triumphantly at him and he crosses his arms in front of his chest and looks out of the window again, playfully offended. 

When we get off at the stadium and walk into it, there are about 10 reporters and paparazzi constantly taking pictures. 

Since I have been seen with Jude several times in the past, almost everyone speculates whether I am his girlfriend. I don't know what makes them think that, but they are definitely wrong.