27

6 weeks have passed again and today we are going on the class trip.

Luckily, the class decided to go to London in the end.

I thought for a long time whether I should go at all, because of my mother.

Her condition has improved a bit in the last few weeks, but she is still not completely fit.

But after she told me 200 times that she would be fine and that she had Denise to look after her, I decided that I should go.

We are going to London by train as the flights are far too expensive for the school.

I was also lucky with the room allocation. Four people fit in one room, but since there are 10 girls and they have already split into four each, the two of us have to sleep alone in one room.

I haven't seen Jude for weeks. He was in England for the national team and the international matches.

He only came back on Saturday night and slept through the whole of Sunday.

But he has a Champions League game against Chelsea in London on Wednesday. Maybe I can persuade my teachers to let me go.

"24 pupils. We're all here," my teacher says as we stand at the station with our luggage.

"The train should be here any minute. Please sit in the exact seats you have been allocated. This has been registered online, so changing seats will cause too much confusion," she says and gives us our tickets.

"What seat do you have?" Kiara asks me when she gets her ticket.

"145 and you?" I ask her back.

"136," she says.

Great, so we're not sitting together.

"Oh no. I have absolutely no desire to sit next to any of them," I say and look around once.

Just then the train pulls in and stops shortly afterwards.

By the time we're all on the train and looking for our seats, I notice Kiara isn't even sitting close.

I sit down at my seat, which is luckily by the window, put my Airpods in and wait until we leave.

"This is my seat," Tiffany's voice suddenly says. She stands in front of me with her arms crossed and gives me her bitch look.

"No. This is my seat. Look at your ticket.", I say and turn away from her again.

She doesn't answer me again, just sits down and is quiet.

It was obvious anyway that she was the one who had to sit next to me.