28

The next day flies by and we had a lot of fun with the whole class.

It is now evening again and the two of us are sitting in our hotel room.

"I'll give Jude a call. I need to ask him something and then I'll have an idea what we'll do," I tell Kiara.

"Do you want me to go out for a minute?" she asks me.

"No everything's fine. It won't take long.", I say and dial his number.

"Hey. I'll make it quick okay? You did ask if I could come to your game tomorrow. I asked the teacher. She thinks firstly I was talking about a slightly smaller club and I didn't mention your name either. And secondly, she asked if it might be possible for the whole class to come," I say, eager to see his reaction.

I just look over at Kiara who is sitting there with her mouth open.

"I don't know if that's possible I'd have to ask. How many are you?" he asks.

"With teacher 26. "

"Okay I'll ask and call you right back," he says and says goodbye.

When we hang up I look at Kiara and she looks back nervously.

"Uh oh. What are you up to Leya?" she asks.

"Have you ever seen London at night?" I ask as I grin at her, even though I already know the answer anyway.

She just shakes her head and looks at me questioningly.

"How are you going to do that?" she asks me. "What about the teachers?"

"The teachers check at 10pm to make sure we are all in our rooms and that we are almost ready for bed. That means in exactly 3 minutes, they should be here at the door and after that they won't notice if anyone is gone."

She just agrees with me and exactly 3 minutes later at exactly 10pm there is a knock on the door. We both get up and K opens the door.

"Hello. Oh I see you were almost asleep. You look very tired," Mrs Schwarz says.

"Yes, the day was really exhausting," K and I say at the same time.

"Leya, I talked to Mrs. Müller about the football match. She said that it would be okay, but only if the whole class could come. Neither of us has ever been to a football match and we would be a bit interested."

"Yes, I'll see what I can do. My boyfriend should be calling me back any minute."

"Okay, do you know exactly what kind of football field it is? Is there some seating or is it really just a football pitch like in villages?" she asks me and I look at Kiara, who is also looking at me at that moment.

If she only knew...

"Mrs Schwarz, I think you have..." I am about to explain to her when my mobile phone rings.

"That will be him. One moment," I say and answer it.

"And?", I ask him directly.

"It's fine.", he starts as I take a few steps away from the other two.

"You're supposed to be there at 5:30, though, so that nothing gets mixed up. I described exactly what you look like to the person who will take you inside to the VIP area. You still have to show him your ID card. But you'll be going in exactly where all the players go in, so you really have to make sure you're not in the way or causing any problems."