29

"Shit Leya.", a voice wakes me from my sleep.

"What's wrong?", I ask Kiara, who gets up as quickly as possible.

"It's almost 4:30. We slept through breakfast and lunch. We're leaving for the game in 30 minutes."

Now I get up too and go to my suitcase to pick out something to wear.

"What time did we go to bed last night?", I ask as I search for anything appropriate with a headache.

"And how much did we drink," I finally add.

"When I looked at the clock it was 7 o'clock. We talked for another two hours in bed. And we only drank a few cocktails in the restaurant," she answers me.

"Don't make such a fuss. Take the tablet and go and have a shower," she says and throws one at me.

So I quickly take a shower and put on the football jersey that Jude once gave me.

"Are you coming? We have to go," Kiara says as she grabs her bag and heads for the door.

"Yeah yeah. Just a minute. Which jacket should I wear?", I ask her again quickly.

"Wear the thickest one, it's freezing cold outside," she says.

So I put on the thickest one and zip it up.

When we come down, everyone is already waiting for us.

Are they all always there 20 minutes earlier or why do they always wait for us?

"Okay, everyone is here now. We're going to go to a little football match, a friend of Leya's kindly invited us," the teacher says and the boys' eyes all land on me.

"She's going to take us there now and we'll all stay together. Understood?" says Mrs Schwarz.

"We don't feel like going to such a boring district league game," says Tom, one of the boys.

The rest of them agree with him and suddenly I hear a soft laugh from behind.

There is K, who is now being looked at strangely by everyone, including me.

"Sorry, but I have to say that this is all really funny," Kiara says as she continues to laugh.

"Tom, there's no discussion at all now. Leya was kind enough to organise it and of course we kindly accept."

He just rolls his eyes and I walk out of the hotel. All the others follow me.

"How long will it take us to get there?" Mrs Schwarz asks me, who suddenly appears next to me with Mrs Müller.