50

Half a year is already over again after we celebrated Christmas together. We still live apart, he in Dortmund and me in London.

But this time he kept his promise and called me everyday at least once.

He asks me everyday if I still want to marry him and I tell him every time that I still want to.

Today is the day we see us again. The season is over now and we go on holiday together.

We fly to the Maldives for 7 days. Then Jude goes to the World Cup. It's in France this year but I'm going to accompany him because I don't have anything to do the next few weeks anyway. 

My modelling agency is moving to Manchester, which means I'll be moving there soon.

Jude hasn't decided which club he wants to join yet. He says he wants to wait until the World Cup is over.

He should actually be arriving here with me any second so that we can fly together.

We have also finally found a date for our wedding. It's the first of September.

The funny thing about the whole thing is that no one actually knows that we are together at all. We've never been seen together and if there was any speculation as to whether either of us had a partner, we were never put in touch with each other.

Just now, at this very second, the doorbell rings.

I open the door and when I see him I automatically start to cry.

"Don't cry, please," he says and hugs me.

"I haven't seen you for six months. I'm allowed to cry now," I reply.

He breaks away from the hug and looks me in the eye. Then he wipes away my tears with his thumb.

"You still want to marry me, don't you?" he asks again.

I really don't know why he asks me that every day.

"Of course. And you can finally stop asking me that every day. My mind will never change again. I love you, always," I say.

He says nothing, but just smiles.

"Okay. Let's go," I say and pull my suitcase out of the flat with me.

This is the last time I will see this flat here. It's already sold. I won't be coming back here again.

The weeks fly by far too quickly. In the meantime we are already in France. England has already made it to the semi-finals, which take place tonight.

I'm more excited than Jude and he laughs at me all the time because of it.

"Some teammates are coming over, is that okay with you?" he asks me. I've told him many times that I don't have a problem with his friends coming over, but for some reason they've never been here before.