51

10 years later

A lot of time has passed and today is our 10th wedding anniversary.

Our wedding was even more beautiful for me, as I always wanted it to be.

There weren't really many people there, but it was perfect just like that.

After the World Cup, Jude decided to go to Manchester United.

So we lived there together and had our first child, Aiden. He is already 9 by now.

After Aiden, we had two more children. Another boy, Ades, he is now 8 and a girl Ava.

She is the youngest and is 4 and a half.

We lived in Manchester for 8 years and I became good friends with Helen, Jadon's wife.

Jude and Jadon, have become like brothers again. And our children also get on well together.

But for the last 2 years we have been living here in Birmimgham. Jude is finishing his career and it was always important for him to finish where he started.

Our three children also play football.

Aiden says he wants to be the best footballer, just like his dad was.

Ades says he wants to play with his brother.

And Ava says she wants to do what her brothers do.

All three of them love it here in Birmingham. They have grandma and grandpa here and Uncle Jobe with his children.

I will end the story here, Jude's and mine. At the point where it will all really begin. 

The End

❗️ Please keep in mind that I wrote the story when Jude was still 17, so the age difference is not 3 or 4 but only one year. That's also the reason why I didn't write any "very intimate" scenes, because I felt uncomfortable writing something like that about a child/teenager (at the time). I hope you understand that❗️

Hey. That was the last little chapter of my story.

I hope you liked it because I really put a lot of work and time into it.

In any case, I want to thank you for over 60 thousand reads.

I started writing this story for "fun" and would never have thought that so many people would actually read it.

I also plan to maybe write more stories, but I'm not sure yet.

But if I keep writing what I think, please tell me if I should keep writing FanFictions or if I should write one of my own.

Thanks again for all the support <33