21

He Zi understood that even if he refused the other party's invitation, they should follow his car or follow him. Now he didn't want to cause trouble, let alone trouble, so he shrugged his shoulders.

The man was very happy to make an appointment with him on the departure time in the morning and to discuss the distance. Then he turned back to the car in the back with satisfaction.

He reached out and touched Fang Hao, who was obviously frustrated. "Let's make it one night."

Fang Hao nodded his head and sighed, "I wanted to make some bread germs tonight..."

By the way, why don't you take a rest and take a rest

"Ah!" Fang Hao's eyes widened. "Can you do this?"

Touch his hair again, soft hair, just like his personality, soft with tenacity: "of course, you can call me out if you have something in it. I can hear and see it."

The space in the string is magic. You can put it in by yourself, and you can take it out at any time Of course, the word "take out" is not very pleasant for humans, but it means no difference.

That is to say, Hezi focuses on letting Fang Hao enter the space in place A. after arriving at place B, Fang Hao can appear beside him.

As for he Zizhong himself, when he enters the space, his string will stay in place. If someone leaves with the string, when he Zizhong leaves the space again, he Zizhong will appear at the place where the string is, and the string will be worn on his wrist immediately.

What's more embarrassing is that if someone who doesn't know takes the bracelet and wears it away, he Zizhong will immediately squeeze out the person when he Zizhong leaves the space again, and the bracelet will be worn back to his hand again.

The reason why Dai Jun was so sure that he Zizhong's space had something to do with the strings was because he had seen it with his own eyes.

Now that he Zizhong has delivered all his feelings and trust to Hao, he believes that even if Fang Hao is allowed to stay in space for a long time like Dai Jun in his previous life, he will not do the same thing as that person.

Consciousness sneaks into the space. Fang Hao rushes into the kitchen to wash his hands. He Zizhong begins to pack up his things to prepare for the grain reserve. He Zizhong's mouth bends. Think about it, take out the mobile phone to record some precautions and some materials storage points near city a that he can remember. After that, he turned out the offline map and made various annotations on it.

He also needs to collect a lot of things, not only for people to use in their lives, but also to collect enough materials to exchange crystal cores with people in the base.

Although for a long time, people did not find the existence of crystal nuclei - after all, this thing is too small. But soon, such things will appear in the base. Although we don't know how to use it, it doesn't hinder people's unrestrained imagination - who hasn't read a few YY novels yet?

Because of the need for crystal nucleus in space, we can't accumulate enough crystal nuclei by ourselves and Fang Hao. Especially in a few days, zombies will become more and more flexible, basically similar to the human movement. What's more, they are amazing, tireless and sleepless

Some of them rubbed his forehead with headache. He felt that it was not good to have too many things in his brain. He thought too much and had a headache.

A faint light came out of the cars behind. It was more than seven o'clock in the evening. It seemed that those people were eating and preparing for a rest. A few people also got out of the car to get into the trees on both sides. He Zizhong couldn't help being distracted again. When did the plant variation begin?