113

The group of people who had managed to escape stopped on a high ground not far from the arsenal, and each held a lookout and looked at the compound that had just left.

The black vines stretched out their claws and teeth from the gaps in the building, and then they retreated back to the building after their tentacles swept every part of the courtyard.

No one asked the people inside about the situation at this time, and no one asked whether to go back to see the situation - go back? I'm afraid it's just death? God knows where these mutant plants come from!

He Zizhong stood on the roof of his car and held up his telescope to look at the ground in the courtyard. Many people did this to him. After all, the terrain here is not much higher than that courtyard.

The ground in the courtyard has been restored to its original appearance. Even the broken glass and collapsed brick fragments have been swept to the corner of the wall by the vines. It's like it's never been there.

At this time, the dead in the hospital could not even see where the corpse was. Some residual roots still remained on the surface of some places, and I did not know what to do there.

"What about those plants?" Fang Hao also climbed to the roof of the car and took out another telescope to see the scene.

Before that, there are still some places for people to think about

"Dead? Are they removing traces? " Fang Hao felt his scalp tingle when he thought of the clean ground when they entered the yard, and there was almost nothing except loess dust.

"I'm afraid there's still blood left there, and they may not be cleaning up traces on their own initiative."

Fang Hao understood that this kind of plant is bloodthirsty and flesh thirsty. They just instinctively "eat" everything they can, but this instinct is equivalent to cleaning up for us.

"So, when they leave the ground, their" sweeping "behavior is also subconscious Maybe they just "feel" if there is something to eat on the ground on the way back... "

He Zizhong nodded slightly: "let's go down. It's too close here. I'm afraid it's not safe to go there after a long time."

The commander-in-chief of the operation took a long breath and looked at the box containing confidential documents: "no wonder the people who came before didn't go back We are lucky to escape this time. "

Fortunately, if the second commander is still on the other side of the base this time, it seems that he is still on the other side of the base

"This place has been completely occupied by mutant plants, let alone here, even on the other side of the base..." Thinking of the mutant plants that suddenly appeared after the zombie besieged the city, the commander felt numb and ordered to go down in a hurry, "check and see how many devices have been brought out this time? How many weapons did you take? How much did the personnel lose? "

Fortunately, as long as we moved out this time, all the things that had been loaded into the car were brought out. The vehicles that lost the most were those of the powers who went out missions with the military. The military had only two land combat vehicles that did not have time to exit the yard and were forcibly pulled back by the terrifying mutant plants.