132

"The range under its control is too large. Even if we take a detour, we can't be sure whether we go out or not..." They are not familiar with the streets around here. If one of them fails to make a detour, they may encounter its branches in the end. In this way, it is better to prepare for the battle at the beginning when we are ready - the first one is better than forced to fight.

"But we are not sure what the flower can do now..." Think of the last time and reincarnation of the people encountered together that strange flower - it is even on the vine can instantly bloom flowers! I want to know that this thing is either toxic or can create some other conditions.

"It would be nice if you could drop the bomb on its body, or in its body, quietly..." Hezi heavy silent chin, this matter also has to rely on Tuanzi assistance, Tuanzi can not transport things outside the crystal nucleus into and out of space. Therefore, this matter still has to rely on two people to operate manually, but a bad operation will inevitably lead to danger.

But

"Poo, poo, poo." Beside the two, Tuanzi, who is crazy with little stars in his eyes, is jumping back and forth with great excitement. At this time, Tuanzi's relatively simple thinking rushes into their minds - to eat, to eat, to eat

Well, who's got them to feed?

"This thing is so big, it must have a lot of good things in it." Fang Hao blinked at He Zi.

He Zizhong also made a serious installation and thought for a while: "maybe after the Tuan Zi eats it, the space can be directly upgraded to another level."

After two people looked at each other, He Zi again pointed to the two people behind him: "go back first, leave here, and then enter the space to discuss how to do."

The biggest problem with mutated flowers is that they don't know what they have. If it can release dangerous gas, even if they can get rid of it, it will be very difficult for them.

But now the problem is that they can't test the ability of the mutant flower.

"Let the regiment measure its sphere of influence first. If there is a better path, we will take a detour first." After discussing for a long time, the two decided to make sure first, let the group hide out and float around before making a decision.

When they saw the flower, there was still a long way to go, because the flower was on the roof of the intersection of two high-rise buildings, so people could see it from a distance. But how far did it radiate? Until Tuanzi had a close observation, they found that there were countless tiny roots hidden in the corner and collapsed buildings not far away from what they had observed before!

And the radiation surface of this exaggerated flower is also very exaggerated. Because of the limitations of Tuanzi's vision, they can't see how large the range is. But Tuanzi has been outside for more than an hour, but it has not finished turning the most peripheral circle of the plant radiation, which shows how terrifying its potential range is.

What's more frightening is that around the huge flowers and on the roots hidden around the buildings, there are still small flowers of the same size as the huge flowers!