22

The two of them worked together to dry up this plate of beef curry rice and ate together.

"I baked a lot of food bags, which were filled with curry flavor and tomato flavor stuffing, and put them below. There was still a lot of curry left, and some rice was steamed out. All the ingredients were put into lunch boxes and Le Kou boxes, and they were all placed below."

Lunch boxes and other things are collected by two people in the supermarket, and they are just used at the moment. When they finish eating and have time, they will all be washed out by themselves.

"Well, don't do it for the time being. We'll do it slowly when the harvest comes out." He Zi put his head against his cheek and patted him on the shoulder. Those pre eschatological products will be left to replace with the survivors at the right time.

The two rows of seats in the back of SUV have been removed by Hezi for a long time. At this time, they are paved by the bedding just taken out of the space, which is simply arranged as a space for rest. In addition, there are several large, light-weight plastic bags full of puffed food and instant noodles, which are put aside to hide people's eyes and ears.

He Zizhong reluctantly lies down, 1.8 meters in height, some of which can not be extended in the space behind. Fang Hao was distressed. Several times he suggested that he should rest in the space, but he refused with a smile: "it's impossible to sleep in the space every time in the future."

He needs to adapt to the post apocalyptic life as soon as possible. He can't feel the outside situation in the space. Fang Hao is better at that time. But once both of them go in, he can't master the outside situation.

Besides, the people in the car behind are not dead. If someone comes over, I can't say that there is no one here. He didn't want to take risks.

When he woke up, it was two o'clock in the morning. He Zizhong was awakened by the vibration of his mobile phone. He always felt that if Fang Hao were to be fully responsible for the wake-up work, the child would surely let himself sleep a little more on the sly.

Fang Hao, of course, plans to do so, even if he sleeps more than half an hour? Fifteen minutes is good, too!

"What's the matter?"

Fang Hao shook his head: "no zombie came, but a few cars passed by on the road." Said, frowning, "it seems to be fog outside?"

He Zi got up again and continued to climb back to the cockpit: "go and have a rest. I'll call you in the morning."

When Fang Hao heard the sound, he had to go to sleep and touch his forehead: "it's sweating again. Wipe the sweat well. Don't catch the wind."

He bent over and kissed him on the cheek. When he went to sleep, he Zizhong took out a clean towel to wipe his face.

He still has a low fever, but because of the space water, the low temperature is maintained within an hour every night. The period of weakness after that was not long. Now, although he was still in the weak period and his face was a little pale, it was not serious.

Even if seen, it will be considered that he did not sleep well, some hypotension facial expression will be so.

Outside the window, it was dark and silent. There was no light on the side of the road, and the moon could not be seen in the sky. It was as if everything was covered in fog.