175

History

Chapter 175

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

The wreckage of a car was scattered by unknown things. Black and brown marks were found on the body and the soil outside the car.

The car was familiar - it was the truck left by the unit.

Not surprisingly, the walkie talkie gave instructions for the whole team to stop and guard.

Yan Xin took a telescope and observed it carefully for a long time. Suddenly, he opened a corner of the car window, and an electric purple light ball appeared in his hand. As the light bulb could not be twisted, it became smaller and brighter. It didn't stop until the light ball shrank to one-third of its original size. Then, Yan Xin throws that light ball toward a certain position suddenly - boom, the ground shakes! The ground was blown out of a very exaggerated pit.

In the pit, there was a screech of eardrum pain, and a half of the broken mutant plant twisted the rest of its body, trying to make its roots leave the body and make a living in another place.

"Fire." The command car was also followed by several fire power elites, who were ready before Yan Xin started. At this time, people gathered fire and hurled their skills to the pit.

Looking at the whole column of plants being bombed, most of them are burning. Yan Xin picked up the walkie talkie again: "all units are ready to respond to the enemy."

This is the pass, and he doesn't believe that there is only one mutant plant here to ambush here - even if there is an explosion as loud as that, it will probably lead to other things.

Sure enough, not long ago, in the deserted field and behind the mountain came the sound of sousuo - Zombies coming!!

The road after entering the mountain is not easy to walk. One of the factors that make the road more difficult is the mutant plants and Zombies lurking in the mountain.

It is not clear whether the motorcade has ever encountered any mutated animals in Shankou city. After all, when those animals come over, they are all in groups and patches. Who can see which are mutated? What are zombies? Even if there are mutant animals among them, it is difficult to distinguish them after being bombed and killed. At most, the logistics department occasionally finds traces of suspected blood when collecting crystal nuclei.

This battle is more fierce than that which they had been in the city for a full week. Every car In other words, no one in the team was unhurt.

Fortunately, they have healers in their fleet. Even more fortunate - they have a level 3 healing power on their team.

In this battle, several members of the team were really unlucky. One arm was broken in half, a big hole was broken in the chest, and a person's leg was torn by Sheng Sheng. Secondary treatment can't do anything about it. It can only be treated slowly, and it can't borrow the broken limbs. Once the blood loss is too much, the injured people are likely to lose their lives.