143

Chen Ning heard he Zizhong's words and laughed: "it's a little white face named Dai. I heard that he was sleeping in Allen's room when the accident happened that night. The next morning, the reincarnated people found Alan dead and directly arrested him. However, no one who knows the inside information believes that he can kill people because he doesn't even have the ability to do it? Who believes it

"Dai?" He Zizhong was really thrilled this time. Was it really him? "Well Are there any other suspects? "

Chen Ning held out his hand: "who can say well about this? However, they will suspect that the little white face is not unreasonable. When we came back, we heard some news that during the last time we went to the northwest to do a task together, the little white face always secretly went out to meet people. The person who met seemed to be a white faced one. Maybe someone threatened his poison with that thing. "

He Zizhong was stunned again for a long time, but he shook his head and said with a smile: "it's the end of the world. Is there anyone who sucks that thing? And There are still people who sell it? " Dai Jun takes drugs He zichong knew it before he died in his last life. He Zizhong had no pinholes on his arm, and the time of sucking was relatively short. Moreover, he Zizhong would not have found out his various conditions until the end of his life. It was normal that he Zizhong didn't find out at that time.

But before the end of the world, there is a way to buy these things, but after the end of the world I'm glad he can find someone to sell it.

Chen Ning shook his head: "it must have been carried on before the end of the world and left behind after the end of the world. But now even grain is not easy to grow in the farmland, let alone these things? Now there is no place to buy medicine, and drug addicts will be out of stock sooner or later. But it is because of this that others believe that he must have something to do with the man who is trying to harm Allen, but he has disappeared before he can be found out. " With that, he asked the players who had spoken before, "is there any news that anyone has been caught in the base?"

"No, now everyone says that if anyone can catch the boy, he will get 5000 crystal nuclei! Maybe it can make people's abilities reach level 3 directly

Guo Bing came back before dinner. At this time, all the people had already sat down at the table and were waiting for the opening. Just as soon as they finished eating, they would not leave them for him. As a result, others entered the door.

"How about it?"

"They've already produced them, and they'll get them tomorrow." Guo Bing sat down on his seat with his strong points in one breath, "but we need everyone to go and get it in person, so as not to pretend to be a leader. If I hadn't inquired about it today, they wouldn't take the initiative to inform us and wish we could forget about it!"

Chen Ning nodded and took over his job: "what about custom weapons?"

"It is said that we have to wait for a few days. We must not do so in a short period of time. We have to pay close attention to the production of the army first." Guo Bing also took his bowl. He took two mouthfuls and said vaguely to Hezi, "let's get together at nine tomorrow. Let's go together."