84

The army's bombing continued. After the current targets had been flattened, the team began to move forward, ready to continue bombing the buildings behind.

As soon as the convoy reached the abandoned land that had been bombed, before their convoy stopped completely, some soldiers on foot cried out, "what's catching me?"

"Ah

"Help, help!"

"Monitor, monitor!"

"Dada dada --" the gunshot suddenly rang out, which made the commander-in-chief in the command car stunned. He quickly got up and asked, "how..." Before the voice dropped, the command car suddenly tilted.

"What is this?"

"Monster, monster!"

Red, brown, black, strange roots of various colors protruded from the soil, wrapped in almost all the vehicles, people and weapons that could be entangled.

"Zombies, zombies are not dead!" A man suddenly yelled, and the people looked around, but in despair they found that, in addition to those weird vines, there were still many corpses that were still burning and were burned to dry, and stood up unsteadily.

There are many zombies of level 1 that can be burned directly by fire, but the premise is to burn their heads. But now such a large-scale, non targeted bombing, in addition to those directly bombed zombies, the rest are only burned to some, they can still move.

Even more, some zombies of level 2 and above will have a great improvement in their fighting ability after upgrading. Unless the ammunition explodes directly on them, it is difficult to kill them completely!

The branches and leaves left on the ground by the mutant plants were blown to pieces, but they still had roots in the soil! If the root does not die, the plant itself will not die. The severely damaged mutant plants are in dire need of nourishment. What can replenish their energy more than the crystal nucleus of zombies and human flesh and blood?

After being bombarded by artillery fire, the mutant zombies arouse their hunting instinct

The motorcade stops on the open road which is a distance from L City, and quickly checks the condition of each vehicle.

He Zizhong and Fang Hao quickly checked and took advantage of this time to eat some food and replenish energy.

Looking at the direction of L City, which was still filled with heavy smoke, everyone felt a little heavy. They took advantage of this time to eat something to supplement their energy. Guo Bing waved with a big hand: "get on the bus and go back to the base." No matter what it's going to look like in the end, it's not their job.

He Zizhong several people still remember that they met some vehicles on their way to m city. These people were also people who went out to collect materials. They exchanged some information in a hurry and learned that their temporary base was near L City I wonder if this bombing will affect their base? But in any case, this is something that you can't intervene in. Otherwise, do you want to hinder the military's action? Their car hasn't driven by yet. I'm afraid they'll face gunfire.