140

There are 200 crystal nuclei in a heavy bag.

He Zizhong and his wife put the crystal nucleus into the window and listened to the sound of the inside. After that, the staff counted and tested the crystal nucleus one by one. Another hour later, the two men came out exhausted.

"It's done at last." Fang Hao felt that his body was stiff. "They really count one by one! Oh, my God, if a second-class team hands over 500 crystal cores, how long will they live? "

He Zizhong couldn't help but smile: "if they receive fake and can't count the quantity, it's estimated that they have to deduct it from themselves - these staff members don't go out of the base. Where do they go to get the crystal check and compensate the base? Naturally, be careful. "

"Where shall we go now?" Fang Hao no longer make complaints about it, and turns to ask him again.

"Go shopping? See what's on sale outside now. " And look at the purchasing power of crystal nuclei in the base today.

The couple walked into the street side by side, and found that the number of people on the street is increasing instead of decreasing. The accent from all over the place is full of the disordered street. It seems that there are people everywhere. So, although there are many more people in the shantytowns outside the base, the population in the base has not decreased? Perhaps during their departure, people from other places came to the base to supplement the positions of those who had left and died before?

On both sides of the street, Hutong, buildings, there are still shacks built everywhere. In addition to these shacks, some narrow streets are lined with stalls.

Shopping is not something men are good at. Since the completion of the base, he Zizhong and his wife have gone out for shopping only a few times. Even if they have a walk, they will not spend too long on the street. Once they feel tired and have nothing to see, they will turn to go home.

So today, they said they were going shopping. They didn't plan to hang around for long. They just wanted to see if there was anything worth buying.

Unexpectedly, they really saw a lot of things worth "buying" - Crystal cores.

Now, it is clear that if there is no one in the primary sales base to take out any more, it means that if there is no one in the primary sales base. Now, the management fee of each team on the base is charged with this thing. If people are not enough and willing to exchange materials, you can't stop them, can't you?

Many stalls sell sporadic crystal cores, more than a dozen, less than one or two, mostly mixed with other things. But the price of this thing is still not low.

"Three five bags of instant noodles, or two Jin of rice, noodles." When someone asked, the head of the stall sitting on the ground did not lift, saying that many people asked about crystal nucleus these days, but most of them still asked more and exchanged less.

They looked at each other, turned and walked out.

"It's cheaper than before."

"But it's still too expensive." He Zi shook his head again. The price is still not good. Now the official knows the use of crystal nucleus, and some teams know how to upgrade the ability. If the number of powers is not too large, the crystal nucleus will be more scarce.