154

He Zizhong and Fang Hao happened to be in the third place where the zombie opened the gap. They saw a third level zombie rushing in. The people nearby were either attracted by the two zombies before, or the one falling down in the middle of the fire. However, no one had time to pay attention to this one.

The cooperation between the two men was very skillful in one battle after another. At this time, he Zizhong just blocked the attack of the zombie, and the golden light shield on the blade had not disappeared. Fang Hao's men rushed out like lightning, puncturing the back neck of the zombie from the side, and directly poked the crystal nucleus in the Zombie's brain!

I watched a three-level zombie just rushed in. Before it showed its magic power, it had already been lost. The whole process was so fast that we didn't let it see clearly! What's the situation?!

Others couldn't react, but the members of the team, who had been working with them for a long time, responded quickly.

After glancing at the zombie, Guo Bing immediately ordered: "Tu tribe, block the gap! Close combat should be near the gap and window, others should follow the field rules After saying that, he Zizhong winked at the direction that he Zizhong was in a mess in the central part. They also had a treatment department in the middle. If it wasn't for this reason, they would not have been disturbed by the three-level zombies suddenly rushing in.

The Terran powers of the samsara team immediately and subconsciously followed Guo Bing's order to build a wall, and blocked the zombies who wanted to rush in with the third level zombies behind them. The wall was raised from the ground, and the zombies that were drilling into the hole were overturned from the bottom to the top by the wall rising from the ground, and then they bumped into the zombies behind them, and all of a sudden they were in a mess Regiment.

He Zizhong ignored the zombie on the ground. According to Fang Hao, the zombie must have died. He immediately turned to look in the middle. From the sky is a zombie with limb variation. The limbs lie on the ground and act quickly as if it were a big spider with variation. If the limbs bend up and jump up again, you can jump into the crowd and grab a person at will! Some blood was scattered on the ground. I don't know which hapless ghost was. At this time, it was hanging on another's arm and gnawing down a piece of flesh.

Around the power red eyes, carrying weapons rushed to it, but by its limbs a bend, jump, again dodge!

The zombie jumped into the air and adjusted the direction of the crowd in a certain direction. He wanted to fall into the crowd and start meat again, but suddenly he found a strong breath coming at it!

The blue wind is mixed with golden light, especially a strong breath of gold. If you are cut, you will be seriously injured!

The faint "feeling" made the zombie twist some directions in the air and avoid the most dangerous golden awn. However, it was swept by other golden lights, and the neck and arm were hit by many times. Half of the neck was cut off and could not support the head, which made its head tilt toward a certain direction in a strange way, but it did not lose its mobility Need to eat some food, recover for a while

Before its still unsound brain can figure out the plan, a figure that had been closely following the wind had already flashed behind it, jumped up suddenly at the moment when it was about to land, and stabbed its head from the back neck